Porcelian Heart

Pairing:Sam x reader. I wrote this on my phone so sorry about the indenting

I couldn't help myself, watching your moonlight silhouette as we all sat fire side,
I was hanging on to every word you said, in that moment all I wanted was a chance to love you.

                             Meeting Sam Winchester was one of the best things that ever happened to 26 year old Y/n L/n. He's sweet, gentle, and most of all, kind. She's always had a bad luck of falling in love with people. Every guy she's been with ended up being an ass, but Sam, no, not Sam.

So I handed you my porcelain heart, breakable but not yet broken, harboring my words unspoken.
I handed you my porcelain heart, disregarding consequences, letting down all my defenses, to my porcelain heart

                                She let her defenses down when Sam had asked her for the first time. The first time she had met him, he had this cocky yet adorable smile. That's what set her emotion off and now, she's head over heels for him.

You came and stood by me, your crooked smile brighter than the stars.
And you pulled me to my feet whispering the summer time is ours, and I felt it as we melted into something wonderful

                                    She remembered one day, Sam had taken her to a field during the summer where they had their date there and shared their first kiss.

Oh we danced cause we were feeling young you looked at me like you couldn't get enough

                                      She felt safe and immortal in the arms of Sam.

So I handed you my porcelain heart, breakable but not yet broken, harboring my words unspoken.
I handed you my porcelain heart, disregarding consequences, letting down all my defenses, to my porcelain heart

                                          And so, she gave her heart to him completely, trusting him to keep her heart safe.

Oh we danced cause we were feeling young you looked at me like you couldn't get enough

                                            The looks Sam gave her made her weak, it's like he can't get enough of her.

So I handed you my porcelain heart, breakable but not yet broken, harboring my words unspoken.
I handed you my porcelain heart, disregarding consequences, letting down all my defences, to my porcelain heart

                                            She knew Sam won't break it, he'll never do something like that. He loves her and she loves him. Losing Sam will destroy her for once and for all. What does the future hold for them?

The song is called Porcelain Heart by Beth Crowley(*wags eyebrows*) and she's a really good singer so I hope you listen to more of her songs.