Chapter 23

Troy and Sergio sat quietly in the living room, watching the television. Sergio's gaze averted from the screen and looked up to check the clock. It was already midnight, you and the girls were taking longer than they've expected. They should've already been in bed at this time of night but they needed to know if you and the girls are still safe, they won't sleep until they know all of you arrived safely.

Troy placed a hand on his lips and yawned loudly. "You think they're having too much fun without us?" He asked his brother.

"Nahh," Sergio responded. "Y/N's mom are with them, I can't imagine Y/N enjoying herself when she's around."

"Maybe you're right," Troy shrugged. "Or maybe the two made amends already?"

"Can't say."

"Other than that, I can already imagine how happy Y/N will be." Troy said with excitement. "Her and Lauren."

"I can't believe it," Sergio pretends to sniffle. "She grew up so fast."

"..that she stood us up"

The boy's heard muffled voices and the doorknob jiggled open from the hallway. They stood up, Troy shutting off the television, and hurried to the front door to greet the girls. The smell of faint alcohol can be smelled a few metres from where they stood. Dinah was the first to enter, walking sluggishly slow with Camila clutched behind her.

"Get off me you heavy, big assed koala." Dinah groaned, pushing a drunk brunette, who has their arms around Dinah's shoulder.

"Nooo, carry -me chee.. chee." Camila mumbled, tightening her arms.

Ally -who has someone's arm around her shoulder while the other is on Normani- almost tumble onto the ground but luckily she grabbed the nearest thing she could lean on, which is the doorframe.

She stood straight readjusting a half unconscious Lauren. "We're here, Lauren." She informed the raven haired girl.

Lauren's head slowly raised, droopy eyes scanning the room as if she was studying it. After a few moments of silence, Lauren suddenly burst in tears and begun to sob uncontrollably. Lauren's body rocked back and forth, her balance dropped due to a drunken state.

Normani and Ally felt like they were taken by the waves because of Lauren, their tipsiness didn't help for them to stay still. "I told you we shouldn't have let her drink that many." Ally told the dark skinned woman.

"The girl is hurt, let her forget and enjoy herself."

The boy's arrived and saw the situation the girl's are in. They watched them completely amused. Dinah shrieked, pushing Camila towards Sergio, who follows up and caught the brunette in his arms. There was a trail of foam stained on Dinah's blouse going down from her shoulders to the side of her chest.

"Camila vomited on me!" Dinah's nose scrunched, jumping up and down in irritation. "Eww!"

In Sergio's arms, Camila opened her eyes and looked towards Dinah. She smiled sheepishly, her eyes half closed due to drunkenness, and giggled uncontrollably. Dinah let out a high pitched groan, rolling her eyes before she marched up the stairs and slammed the door to the rest room shut.

"Sorry cheena!" Camila yelled at her.

"Anyways," Troy blinked, looking away from where Dinah went and towards the three girls. He scanned them, one by one until his face contorted with a confused expression. "Where's Y/N?"

Lauren's head shot up, looking at Troy for a moment, before bursting in tears, again. Normani sent him a hard glare. "How should we know? She's the one who still let Lauren follow us at the [restaurant] upset. Do you know how much trouble we had just to make sure no paparazzi can get inside?"