Chapter 15

"Where are the other girls?" You asked, looking at the chocolate skinned woman beside you.

The both of you took a sharp turn to the left and began to descended down the stairs, your hand placed upon the handle on the side, feeling its smooth surface as you let it slide waiting for her to answer. Arriving at the foot of the stairs, before Normani could reply, you hear multiple laughs coming from the living room a few feet away from where you stood. What confused you even more is the giggle of a small voice.

Your brows scrunched as you look at Normani. "Did you girls adopt someone when I wasn't around or something?"

Normani laughed halfheartedly, shaking her head in disagreement. "No, but we would if we could."

You entered the living room, and see a familiar small figure running around the room with the twins in tow, chasing her. You watched them, surprised and glanced at Normani before looking back to Angelina, who crouched down and hid under the Christmas tree behind multiple gifts neatly stacked around it.

Troy huffed, amused at Angelina, who thought that the two never saw her hide. He looked towards his brother and raised a brow, smiling.

"Oh no, Gio." Troy gasped dramatically. "We lost her! Y/N's so going to be mad at us."

Sergio rolled his eyes at his brother, clearly not in the mood to play around. "She's under the tree Troy, just get her out."

"Geez." Troy frowned at his brother before taking Angelina from under the tree, lifting her up in his arms making the little girl squeal in surprise. "You're such a party pooper, am I right lina?" He asked the young girl in his arms.

Troy heard you let out a breathy snort at him and saw you trudging towards them with a raised brow shooting towards at him. His lips curved into a grin.

"Look who decided to finally come out of her cave." Sergio mused, crossing his arms.

Angelina's arms instantly opened wide for you, her pearl white teeth showed as she smiled at you. "Y/N!" She giggles innocently.

Your E/C orbs intently stare at the girl that is on your best friend's arms, your feet slowly bringing you closer at the two of them. The twins were right, she really does look like you when you were a kid, but were your parents treating her right? Were they treating her the way you experienced? Hopefully they don't. Because knowing someone going through the way you did pains you.

Your lips broke into a small smile as you bring one of your arms up and poke Angelina's soft dimple on her cheeks, she let out an adorable laugh. You placed your hand on her sides and pulled her closer to you, carrying her on your hips while she wrapped her arms around your neck on instinct.

"How old are you little one?" You asked, racking her from left to right.

She held her fingers in front of your face. "Fowr." She replied.

"Four? Wow." You grunted when you readjusted her on your hips. "You weigh like a seven year old." You told her, poking her stomach.

"Look who's talking," Troy piped in, grinning at you. "When you were seven you looked like thirteen."

"Are you saying that I look old?" You arched a brow at him.

Troy hastily shook his head. "No, no! I'm just saying that..uh- I mean..we all have different types of perspective when we look at other people. Look at Gio." He pointed to his brother. "He looks like mom when he was a kid."

Sergio scoffed. "Yeah, what a nice way to say that I look like a girl, Troy."

Troy's lips parted dumbly at his brother. "I didn't mean that! I, what I..- you know what? I'll just shut up." He then frowned, crossing his arms on his chest. You all laughed at him.