Chapter 18

"Can you tell me more about my father, Nana?" You asked as you jumped on her lap and waited for her to start.

"Again? I recall I've told you everything about your father." She giggled at you, raking her fingers through your hair that sends you a comfortable sensation in your head. "But okay, it doesn't hurt talking about it all over again does it?"

You shook your head, smiling up at her. "Where do you want me to start?"

"When he went to UK to work, Nana."

"Okay, so. Your father had always dreamed to be one of the best singer-" Your grandma begun.

You've heard the story of your father about a hundredth times, but for you, it still was the best and you'll never get tired of hearing it. It was as if you're reliving your father's adventures in UK and you're there beside him, at the same time knowing him more and more even if you'll never get to see him as you grow up.

"Even though he never get to live what he always dreamed of, but when he met your mother, he had you." She bopped your nose, causing you to giggle. "He always expected to be standing on the stage, facing thousands of people while he sings his own songs, but reality was not that easy. Instead, he was one of the people standing before the stage, watching singers perform the songs that he made."