Chapter 2

The days passed by painstakingly for you, making songs for the album, meetings with the band and your manager, Christina, and getting ready for the Fifth Harmony's tour. Two weeks after the mini fiasco things at the Waffle House, You tried your hardest to avoid the girls, mostly the green eyes goddess giving you an unknown sensation in your stomach when you see her. You paused on your tracks, goddess? You thought to yourself. Did I just call her a goddess?.

"Y-YN!" Troy looked over his shoulders, sweat forming on his temples as a tired sigh escaping his lips. "Would you stop thinking for a moment and move your ass, I'm going to die in any minute." He breathlessly stated, pushing the 10 stacked up chairs leaning against his back while you lift it by its two legs from the back.

Since the three of you finished setting your bags in the tour bus, too much to your persistence when you were the first to find out that your band will be sharing a bus with the girls, you pushed the twins to be early enough so you won't have to face them. After finishing fixing your things, people started arriving to set things up for the road. The twins offered a hand to help the tech crew and still insisted when they disagreed.

You gave a devilish smirk as the two of you continued on to your destination. "Don't complain now, Troy. It was your guys idea to help." You told him. "Its just a stack of chairs, it's not like you never lift four sacks of soil back at home."

Troy pushed the chairs up to fix it on his back. "I'm not complaining that it's heavy, I'm complaining that you stopped."

"Whatever."

"Anyways, you're a bit out of focus lately." He says. Arriving at your destination, the both of you set the chairs down next to some cases and equipments outside the workers bus. Troy grunted, stretching his back straight as the heavy weight left his body. "Is it because of the whole...ordeal at the Waffle House?"

"No." You replied disinterested. "Why would things like that affect me." You lied.

Troy eyed you carefully . "Mhm, if you say so." He shrugged.

You gazed outside the window, watching cars the tour bus passed by as it heads towards the first venue where the very first concert are being held. Deep orange light reflected in your eyes while staring at the red sun sinking in the mountains, dim round headlights of the cars lighting up the soon to be dark road giving you a comfortable feeling when going for a long ride.

You discreetly lowered the volume of your phone, the sound of your relaxing playlist fading slowly. Chin on the palm of your hand while your elbows propped on the arm rest of the side couch you're sitting on, you glanced to the side to check up on the twins while they play with the girls.

They were all laughing at something you don't know, but you don't care. You gaze back out the window again but felt the ear plugs you're wearing being pulled off. You turn your head towards Sergio, your eyes caught multiple heads looking towards you.

You look at him right in the eyes and cleared a throat in your rolled up hand. "What?" You asked, slightly getting uncomfortable under the amount of stares you're getting.

"The girls asked if you wanted to join." Sergio gave a small smile.

You eyes scanned the five girls. "Uhh..what're you all even doing?" You asked, having a little feeling that joining is going to be a bad idea.

"We're just having a little bit of story telling." Camila replied, smiling at you. "How about you, you got any stories?"

Out of your knowledge, the girls had a plan, since you don't want to talk to them, they'll do everything to make you talk and maybe hoping that you'll tell them something about yourself.