Chapter 3

Warning: a boring chapter....I think?😅

"Is the suite really that big? Where's Y/N?" Dinah groaned, finding it long for you to find Camila.

"Y/N must've find it hard to approach Camila." Sergio assumed, sitting on a chair next to Troy, facing the girls, and took a bite out of his pancake. "I mean, Y/N's still a bit...hesitant?"

His brother disagreed. "Nah, for all I know, Y/N and Camila must be doing something fun."

Sergio glared at Troy. "What do you mean, something fun?"

Troy gave him a deep throaty chuckle, he grinned at his brother. "You know what I mean." He wiggled his brows.

Lauren coughed wildly, choking on her food as Troy's words caught her by surprise. Troy quickly stood up from his seat and head straight towards the fridge to get her some water. Ally gently pats Lauren's back to help her while Dinah and Normani just watched her with an amused expression.

"Thank you." Lauren breathed out the the tickling sensation in her throat and took the glass of water Troy handed out to her.

"Dang, Laur. What did you swallow? The spoon?" Dinah chuckles.

Lauren rolled her eyes at Dinah, chugging down the whole glass of water and setting it down the island in front of her, letting out a sharp breath.

"Really?! You saw that?"

Camila's laugh erupted in the kitchen from the outside, making heads turn towards the door way. You and Camila entered the kitchen, her hands wrapped around your arm as she tries to contain herself from laughing. Troy shoots a smug smile at his brother, and to piss him more, he wiggled his brows at him.

Lauren's eyes glued down from her friends hands around you, her eyes hiding a furious glare that she doesn't even know why she's doing it. You bit your lip, holding in the smile threatening to form on your lips when hearing Camila's contagious laugh.

"So..." Troy crossed his arms on the island table and rest his chin above it. "Did you two had fun?"

You arched a brow at him. "Get your mind out of the gutter."

"You get your mind out of the gutter, I didn't even say anything." He countered.

"Well it sounds like it."

"We-" Troy was cut off by Sergio, sticking his hand on his younger brothers mouth.

"Thank you, Sergio." You sigh. Dinah got up from her seat and paced towards you, her feet stopping in front of you.

"I see you and walz here are in a good condition now."

You nod your head, looking down to the small latina beside you. "Well, Camila threatened me." You shrugged your shoulders. "I didn't have any other choice."

Camila gasped. "I did not." She lightly pushed you to the side."She begged for me to forgive her."

You snorted. "Since when?"

"Since you asked me to make a song with you." Camila smirked, walking towards an empty seat and begins to eat her cold breakfast.

"Really? Since when did the two of you planned on making a song together?" Ally asked, surprised.

"Anything can happen in just 30 minutes, Ally." Normani wiggled her brows.

The sound of chair being pushed back echoed in the room. You all looked towards Lauren, a very heavy mood radiating off her. Once again, you felt yourself being awestruck by her beauty. Her dark hair framing her face making her emerald orbs more prominent and beautiful at the sight, and when staring at her alluring red lips makes you want to taste it.