Chapter 7

"What the fuck are they saying that they're just going to announce a public apology?! What if Y/N wasn't able to stop them? They're just going to forget that it ever happened?!" Sergio slammed his hand on the table, glaring at Christina.

You leaned over and placed your hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Take it easy, Sergio. I'm sure that Christina's against the idea about it but she doesn't have any much choice." You pulled him back down to his seat.

Christina fixed her glasses on the bridge of her nose. "Thank you, Y/N." She sighs looking back to Sergio. "Look, this may not be the best decision I made but we have to act that we have forgiven them, for the sake of that..asshole's fame." She explained. "I was ordered to do this, I know that I can have a say on every thing they make me do but this time my job depends on this."

Sergio took a sharp intake of breath. "I understand what you're feeling, Christina, okay, but don't expect me to keep myself if I ever see that guy."
"Good." Christina nods her head. "I hope you forgive me for this."

"No, this is not your fault, Christina." You told her, leaning back to your chair. "I for one knew the feeling of being pressured on doing things I know I'm against, you're just doing your job."

"Thank you, both of you, for being more understanding about this." Christina smiled at the two of you. "You'll never guess what the girls reacted when their manager told them the same thing"

You and Sergio looked at each other with a puzzled expression, curious on knowing how the girls reacted on the same news they got.

"We need a new manager." Dinah stated with a neutral expression, crossing her arms against her chest and throwing her legs over the other as she sat on the couch beside the girls in front of you.

"Bu-"

"No Camila, just because nothing happened doesn't mean we should just forget everything." Lauren cuts her off. "You almost got...you know what I mean, and they should never get away with it."

Troy leaned sideways. "While you guys were away, I checked twitter and fans already know what happened for short amount of time." He whispered as he still watched the girls.

"Wow, does news spread that fast here in america?" You were surprised. "It has only been 11 hours since the incident, how can the fans know it already since we haven't yet announced it."

Troy shrugged. "People can know everything when they got they're eyes on you."

"You know what I regret on not doing when it all happened?" Sergio asked from your right side.

"What?" You and Troy asked looking at him.

"Is I didn't get to record Y/N's reaction throughout the night." Sergio chuckled.

"Shut up."

Troy laughed at you. "You seriously went shit crazy on us, Y/N. We tried to ask you what was going on but you always leave us hanging."

"Dude, if i didn't I won't be able to find Camila." You defend yourself.

"Just next time try be more calm." Troy informed.

"I'll give you a friendly advice, Troy. Never tell a girl to keep calm." You shook your head slowly at him. "Never tell them to keep calm."

Sergio faced forward, staring at Camila as she laughed with the girls. He was indeed slowly falling for the brunette. It has been 8 months since he met Camila, and to say those feeling still hasn't change, he thought it was just an infatuation since it was just the first time he saw new faces when just arrived from your hometown.