Chapter 5

Forgot to upload the album, but here it is

Forgot to upload the album, but here it is. Just made it awhile ago.

Your eyes landed on the front page of latest article of the day when Christina threw it down flat on the round table in front of you, her hands placed on her hips looking down at you with an unreadable expression. You tensed up in your seat, shifting to the side feeling uncomfortable under her gaze. After breakfast Christina called you alone for a meeting while the twins and the girls left to the venue for rehearsals. The news spread like wild fire around the world, and I mean social media's, news papers and shows reporting the picture of you and Camila. Different stories and theories about the two of you went crazy on twitter, some ship the both of you while others don't.

You sigh. "Look, Christina I-"

"No." She cuts you off raising her hands for a stop signal. "Stop there for a moment." You bit your lip shut staring at her. "I don't have any problems if you're dating Camila or anyone in their band but please, try to be more secretive about it." She told you. "It's not that I'm shaming you because you're dating a girl, no I'm not like the other managers in the label, it's because I don't want your band to be hated because some fans are going to say that you'll be using Camila for fame. Let's just wait for another few weeks before you and Camila go public, alright?

You lightly chuckle at her. "Inah, we're not dating."

She snorted grabbing the newspaper up and showed you the picture close to your face. "Does this look like We're not dating to you?"

You squinted your eyes closely at it. "Well, if you'll examine it in a different way, yes it looks like we're not dating."

Christina sat down on the seat to your left, leaning her forearms on the table. "So you two aren't really dating?" She asked curiously.

"No."

"But do you like her?" She asked leaning closer.

"No."

"Is there going to be a chance that you'll date her?"

"No." You denied. "Stop asking, you look like a nosy teenager."

She giggled leaning back on her seat. "Can't help it, I'm one of the
Y/C/SN fan's."

You arched a brow at her. "Are you serious? You too?"

"What? You two would make a great couple!" She exclaimed with a bright smile.

Troy's feet move over the other in haste, staring at his brothers back as he chased him down the hall towards their room that was given for them to rest. Sergio opened the door and immediately slammed it shut on his brothers face in rage, still cannot move on from the news about you and Camila, even after the rehearsals.

Troy groaned opening the door again to face his brother. "Come on, Gio. Do you really believe on those news?"

"They got proof don't they?" Sergio says frustratingly, pacing back and forth in the room. "It's already caught in picture, Troy, how can I not believe?"