Chapter 12

Troy wiped the tears off his eyes and sniffed, coughing loudly pretending that he just felt sick. Sergio pats his brothers back with tight lips, jotting his head at him signaling that it's going to be okay. They both turned back around and watched the scene infront of them. Ally was so happy, they have never seen her like that before. She do really love him that much, and the thought of it shattered Troy more that the first.

Camila smiled at what she's watching. Her smile slowly faded as she remembered something. She turns to Lauren. "Lo, I forgot to tell you tha-"

"Where's my favorite girl."

Lauren's head shot towards the entrace, a huge smile erupted on her lips seeing her boyfriend entering the room. "Brad!" She bolted towards the boy, jumping into his arms wrapping her feet around his waist. Lauren snuggled her head for his warmth, tightening her arms afraid that her boyfriend might disappear.

Brad reciprocates, planting a quick kiss on Lauren's temples. "I missed you too babe."

The twins watched with jaw's dropped, for Troy there were too much event to take in. First was another Troy coming in to the picture, second is Brad, the person he despised the most even though it's the first time he have seen him.

"Camila!" He whisper-yelled to the brunette.

Camila approached Troy and Sergio. "Yes?"

"What's this?" Troy signaled his hand towards the couple, mainly at Brad. "Why's that piece of shit here?"

Camila placed her hand on Troy's shoulder. "Calm down, I know-"

"Of course you knew!" Troy hissed, glancing briefly at Brad. "We don't exactly know what Y/N's reaction when she see's him but we know it's going to be negative."

"Calm down, Troy." Sergio chimed in. His brother looked at him. "How the heck am I suppose to calm down in this situation."

Camila sighed loudly, massaging her temples. "Look, I personally wanted to tell Y/N about this, but she's been locking herself in her room so I didn't have the chance to tell her."

Troy run his hand through his hair frustratingly, huffing out a breath. "This is going to come out bad."

"Is there any problem here?" The three turns towards the voice and see Brad looking at them, with his arm wrapped around Lauren's waist.

Troy forced a smile and nod his head. "Nothing that concerns you."

Camila grabbed Troy from the elbows. "What are you doing?" She whispered but Troy ignored her.

Brad shook his head. "Actually, I don't really care about what you guys are talking about but it's getting everyone's attention so I suppose you can keep your voices down so nobody would be disturbed."

Troy chuckled. "Well yeah but, this is the living room, everybody can do much noises they want in here." He turns his head towards Ally and her boyfriend shortly then back to Brad. "If you couples don't want to be disturbed I suggest you find your own room."

Troy gave him a taunting smirk that struck a nerve on Brad. The curly brunette furiously grabbed Troy by the collar, swinging him back and fort.

"Listen here you small piece of shit!" Brad hissed.

Troy laughed at what Brad said. "Small piece of shit?" He scanned Brad from head to toe. "Are you talking about yourself? 'Cuz you're the only one who's small here."

Brad pulled his rolled fist back to punch Troy but was pulled back by Troy, Ally's boyfriend, and Ally herself. "Sto-"

The room fell into silence when they hear the door knob twist. At the edge of Troy's eyes, he see's a figure appeared after the door swung open. Everyone's attention switched towards you, ambling inside the room while looking at Brad, his back facing you.