"Whatever" He scratched the back of his head. " I got something good" he give us a smirk. "Come on!" he wave his hand and a person walked in.

She was around 163 cm tall, I couldn't see her face because of the umbrella. Her shirt is Pink with puffy shoulder, her skirt was red and also puffy with white lace around the edge of the skirt. She was also wearing white legging and  short red boots. The umbrella is pink with small red details on it and just like the skirt, it has lace around it. The umbrella holder was blood red against her slightly curly blonde medium length hair.

 The umbrella holder was blood red against her slightly curly blonde medium length hair

( Something like this... the curl is a bit weird but ...yeah X'D)

"What's the meaning of this?" Chrollo put down his book and stare at Nobunaga.

"I want her to join the troupe!" He was sure excited.

"Huh?" the brat frown both his brows. I look at him with a little pain in my chest. Looking down at the floor, a lot of things are going on in my mind. If she joins...he might not be around me anymore...I should be happy right? If I cut all attachment with him...I can easily do the job I was assigned...I should be happy but instead, I only feel  sharp pain.

"She's very talented! You should have seen her! When I was walking back I heard some nose so I decide to take a look. There she was, killing a large group of people without hesitation. Without using her power and without any blood dropped on her as well!" Everyone was interested once Nobunaga said that she killed many people but don't a single drop of blood was on her.

"Why was she killing them?" Shizuku asked.

"That, I'm not sure" Nobunaga let out a dry laugh. "But, don't she seem interesting? Besides, we still have some spots open" Nobunaga look at the Chrollo and smile.

"Sigh, then let me see your aura" Chrollo asked the mysterious girl and she did as she was told. I was still facing down at the ground but my body twitched a bit once I felt her aura. It's a strong  and powerful aura that made everyone in the room tense up a bit.  "That's enough" Chrollo stands up before adding " Feitan, she'll be a replacement for Ugvo".

"So she's in!" Nobunaga was overjoyed.

"Hmm, how about you tell us about yourself?" Shalnark asked as he shuffle his deck of cards.

"...Elaine. My name is Elaine" her voice was really soft. " I'm 17 years old, around 163cm tall and 48kg." she speaks softly when it comes to her weight. " My power is poison".

"Ne, ne. Why were you killing the people Nobunaga was talking about?" Shizuku tilt her head.

"For fun of course!" Phinks shouted.

"No. I want to find a killer. That person took something really important away from me and I wan to avenge-" As she was speaking she slowly look up and everyone got a clear look at her face. She had fair skin, brown iris, long eyelash and a small mole under her left eye. When she look around she was suddenly frozen on the spot. Her eyes widen and she looks completely shocked. I look at her and tilt my head.