Culture shock

Yoongi slumped on the bed, not bothering to remove his jacket and boots. Hoseok huffed his disapproval but said nothing. Today had been nothing but troublesome, for the lack of better words. He was happy Namjoon got out of trouble in one piece and found the love of his life but it came at the cost of Yoongi's energy. He would give anything to fall asleep and wake up in about 10 years time but alas, dreams are meant to be dreams for a reason.

"Shouldn't you call those two brothers and give a report?" Kookie asked, forcing Yoongi to sit up on the bed.

"Can't I do it tomorrow?" he asked, rubbing his tired eyes.

Hoseok had to surpress the urge to tuck Yoongi back in bed. He looked so vulnerable with his messy hair and barely open eyes. He looked like a child that Hobi wouldn't mind sacrificing his life to protect. Instead, Hoseok said
"Nope, call them now. It should still be daylight there."

Groaning, Yoongi dragged his sleepy butt to the table where the laptop was beeping red, indicating sleep mode. He turned it on and chugged a whole can of beer while waiting for his old, yet trusted laptop to come alive. Like a robot, Yoongi clicked on the blue S icon and searched for a particular name that stood out in his contact list, mainly because it is the only name written in the english language. Every other name is written in Korean. Min Yoongi had to specifically download the english keyboard, US version, apparently cause using the British version is a crime according to Microsoft Word - just so that he could chat with this particular individual. He checked their status. Online. Yoongi's heart skipped a beat. Taking in a deep breath, he pressed the video button and waited. A new window popped up on the screen, with the iconic yet annoying dialer tone in the background. Yoongi almost wished the other person wouldn't pick up the call. He didn't want to make a fool out of himself, his english wasn't as good as Namjoon's but still better than his boys. He always felt self concious but the other person on the other side of the screen had always been sweet and patient with Yoongi. ALways waiting and never interuppting when Yoongi was speaking, sometimes struggling with finding the correct words. The video call connected and Yoongi found himself looking directly into beautiful (Is there a stronger word to emphsize beauty?) summer green eyes. For a second, Yoongi forgot how to function as a human being- until Kookie accidently threw a stuffed toy directly to the back of his head. Yoongi bit his tongue. The last thing he needed was for the beautiful (seriously, is there another word to justify beauty?) man on the screen to mistaken Yoongi as a savage beast as he tore into Kookie's neck. Instead, he glared at Kookie, who had already hidden himself behind Hoseok; and smiled at the man on the screen.

"Min Yoongi, Korea Man of Letters, reporting."

"Seriously, dude, there is  no need for formalities. You could just talk to me normally, like a friend."

"I could never do that. You are my senior. I need to respect you."

"Then you should make a sandwich and bring it to the bedroom, baby."

Yoongi turned bright red. "I-I can't make you a sandwich....."

Dean laughed, a hearty, throw-your-head-back kind of laugh.

"God, he's beautiful (Better hit the dictionary to find a word that does this man justice.)" Yoongi thought dreamily.

Kookie sat a safe distance away from Yoongi and was watching his Skype call. In a low whisper, he asked Hoseok, "Is Yoongi hyung in love or something? I rarely see him so at peace, so happy."

"I can't help it if he likes older man with beard, freckles, green eyes and that low sexy voice. It's not my fault for being born this way." Hoseok murmurred.

"What?" Kookie said, befunddled.

"What?" Hoseok snapped, clearly not paying attention to the younger boy.