Oil and Fire

Namjoon groaned. He hated to think Jimin being overdramatic had something to do with Tae. If that's the case, stopping Tae was nearly impossible. Namjoon's final hope was that he was in time to save the boys and prayed no matter what happened, Jin would not see the book.

"You think you could drive a little faster?" Namjoon asked, looking at Yoongi through the rear mirror.

"You think you could shut your piehole? No? Not everyone gets their wish, Joon."

"What's with you using desserts as cuss words? Anyway, sorry, bro. I'm just real stressed right now. If something happens to anyone at the house, I will never forgive myself. This is all my fault."

"Hey, you listen to me. Everything will be okay. No one is going to get hurt, not under my watch, alright? I promise you."

"I trust you. Do you have a plan to save my family?"

"Yeah, burn the book with holy oil. That's the only way."

"What have you been doing since I last saw you?"

"You know, the usual, saving people, hunting things, that's our business."

"And these guys? I thought you work solo?"

"Met them during a hunt. They helped me get a roogaroo."

"Roo-ka-who? What's that?"

"What are you, my mum? Stop with the questioning, it's annoying."

"Yeah, right. Okay."

________________________________

"Show it to me, Jimin."

"No!"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Jimin."

"What?! No!"

"Come on. Don't make me force you. I know you want to. Don't you want to?"

"Tae, I can't. I shouldn't. It's wrong. It's forbidden."

"Who told you that? Daddy? Mummy? Don't listen to them. Listen to me. Show me." Tae inched closer to Jimin, trapping him behind the door. Jimin's hands were behind him, holding the book tightly.

"I don't want you to get hurt." Jimin whispered.

"I won't." Tae's voice was soothing, his fingers expertly gliding along Jimin's toned arm, he wasn't in a hurry, his movements precise and calculated, he didn't want to scare Jimin away. If Jimin starts running, its game over for Tae.

That was Tae's mistake.

Jimin pushed Tae away and attempted to make a dash for it but Tae managed to pull him down by his sleeves. The book went flying towards Namjoon's bed and popped open. Jimin froze. Taehyung didn't. He jumped after the book and grabbed it, Jimin's stubby fingers reaching the book a few seconds late. Tae quickly pulled the book towards his chest, sandwiching the book between himself and the bed. Jimin tried pushing Tae to his sides but couldn't find a proper balance on Namjoon's silk bedsheet. He only ended up toppling over Tae.

"Dammit, Tae! Give me the bloody book!"

"What are you hiding from me? We weren't suppose to have secrets between us!"

"SECRETS? YOU FUCKING GOT A TATTOO WITHOUT TELLING ME! YOU ARE THE ONE WITH SECRETS!"

"I learned from my mistakes. So I don't want you making the same mistake."

Jimin hissed. He knew Tae was really good at bullshitting his way out of trouble but this was ridiculous. Jimin might be small but he had a mean uppercut. Before he could aim for Tae's chin the door flew open.