Riley (Epilogue)

"Hey where have you been?" Stefan asked as I got to our room. He was packing our stuff.

"Sorry Maya needed me last night and I forgot to tell you. Josh cheated on her." I explained, a slight lie to protect myself.

"What a sick bastard. I know hes your uncle but honestly, cheating is probably one of the worst things you could ever do." He stated. My guilt doubling. I immediately felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and puked up everything I had eaten the night before.

Stefan ran in after me and pulled my hair out of my face. "Are you okay? Whats wrong?" He rubbed his hand up and down my back. I wish he wasnt so caring. It wasnt helping my guilt.

"Just the alcohol." I lied, something that was quickly becoming a habit.

We finished packing and went to the airport. We got on a plane to london leaving all of my secrets in Texas. Or so I thought.

Three Weeks Later

I sat on the floor in the bathroom my eyes clenched shut. I couldnt look.

Stefan had gone to work but I had been sick so i stayed home. I had been feeling nauseous almost every morning.

There was only one explanation I could think of. I had picked up a pregnancy test and hid it for a week. Now I was finally facing my fears. But I couldnt look. It could change my life.

I slowly opened my eyes and rested them on the results.

Positve.