Riley

I laid snuggled in Farkles arms my head still a little groggy. I got up to check my phone and saw a text from Maya. She needed to talk. I glanced back at Farkle before getting dressed and sneaking out of his room. I felt bad leaving him without an explanation but a part of me was filled with guilt. Plus I had to be there for Maya.

Maya told me she was in Lucas room which was confusing. Had she cheated too? I shook the thought out of my head. Focus Riley.

I knocked and within seconds the door flew open.

"Thank God!" She sighed closing the door behind me.

"Whats wrong?"

"Lucas kissed me. And Josh saw. And now he wants me to give up my friendship with Lucas. We just made up. And ive missed him so much. And kissing him felt right..." I didnt know how to react. I was in no place to scold her. I had just done something horrible.

"Do you want to be with Lucas?" I asked. Did I want to be with Farkle?

"I dont know. This feels like high school all over again." Maya let out a small chuckle.

"Tell me about it." I mumbled.

"No yknow what? Josh has been my rock. I cant just leave him." Stefan had been my rock. But i had completely betrayed him.

"Maya dont do what you think you have to. Do what you want to do." I advised trying to process everything in my own life. Where did it all go wrong?

"I choose-" Maya was cut off by a handsome Texan bursting into the room.