Zay

As I stood at the alter waiting for my bride to walk down the aisle,  Farkle burst through the door. He awkwardly ran towards me and handed me a piece of paper. It was a note written in Isadoras handwriting.

Sweetie,
I am doing this because I love you
If Lucas is not by your side at the alter, I will not be either. I will not marry you.
I know you will eventually regret him not being there so please don't hate me.
-Your Wife (hopefully)

My eyes widened as I read over the note from my fiance. I shook my head and walked into the crowd. I grabbed Lucas collar and dragged him up with me.

"What-"

"Just shut up and look pretty." I snapped. I tried to shake the thoughts of Lucas out of my head as I waited for my bride to walk down the aisle to me. The music started. The doors flew open and in walked the most beautiful woman in the world. Farkle walked her to me and placed her hand in mine.

"Treat her well." He winked and I shook my head with a goofy grin.

"I will."

The ceremony began and I went over my vows in my head but when the time came and I looked at her I knew exactly what to say.

"Isadora Smackle you are the most incredible woman I have ever met. When we first met I thought I knew what love was. I thought Vanessa was the only girl for me and when she left me I thought I would never find love again. When we became friends I never knew we would fall in love. But now I can't live without you. You are my world. My best friend. My soul mate.  The love of my life. And although we have had our ups and downs, I wouldn't change it for the world because you make me the man I am. You make me a better man. I and I want you to keep making me a better man. Until the day I die."

"Isaiah Babineau. When we first met, I thought love was just a combination of hormones. When we ran into each other that day over 5 years ago I thought fate was a work of fiction. Now as I stare into your eyes in front of all of our friends and family, I finally understand what love is. When we were in the ninth grade you gave me an etiquette book for Christmas. It made me so angry until you showed me everything you loved about me. Love is that feeling I got in my stomach as I read through it. Love is the feeling I get when I have to leave at five in the morning and you still wake up early to make me coffee and give me a kiss goodbye. Love is the feeling I get when you pretend to understand what I am talking about when I tell you how my day was. Love is the feeling I get whenever I am with you. And I never want that feeling to stop. I love you Isaiah. Now and forever."

I felt tears well in my eyes.

"Do you, Isadora Smackle, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Isaiah Babineau, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now-" I pressed my lips to hers and the rest of the world disappeared. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

The reception was full of dancing and food and wine but we didn't care. As soon as we could we snuck away and left to go "consummate our marriage".