Farkle

"Its over Dani." I sighed before leaving the room. I needed air. It wasnt because of Dani though. Mayas words hit me hard. I had to find Riley. Luckily she was standing in the hall when I left the hall.

"Hey." She mumbled, guilt showing in her eyes.

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah but not here." I followed her outside and and to a cafe across the street. We both ordered and sat down before starting the conversation.

"Maya said something and I havent been able to stop thinking about it." I sighed. She nodded cautiously, encouraging me to continue carefully. "Riley ... was I... Was I your first?"

I waited for an answer fear bubbling up.

"Yeah..." She admitted. "I should have told you but we were both caught up in the moment."

"You and Stefan never..."

"No. I always thought I was waiting for the right time but I think I was waiting for the right person." Her hand rested on mine.

"Riley your first time should be special. Not a drunken mistake." I blurted out. Her hand retracted from mine like I had the plague.

"So it was a mistake. I was a mistake." She spoke with anger and sadness.

"No-"

"Fine. But dont you dare tell anyone about this because I am not about to lose the greatest boyfriend in the world for a drunken mistake. " she stood up and stormed out coffee in hand. I lost two girls in less then an hour. That has to be some kind of record.

I returned to the hotel. Dani and Josh had vacated the premises. Lucas was in his room, a tie on his door meaning him and Maya were finally together. Zay and Isadora were packing for their honeymoon. I was alone.

I no longer had a reason to stay so I packed my stuff and booked a plane ticket home. Not to San Francisco. To New York. I needed my parents.