Zay

Four months later

"YOU WHAT!?!"

"Baby...honey...please calm down and just hear me out." Isadora Smackle pleaded with me. Her delicate hand rested on my tense shoulder as I was so tense.

"I'll give you two minutes. Talk." I snapped frustrated with her.

"I think our wedding would be a good chance to get the old gang back together. For good. I know you do not want to make up with Lucas but if you and Maya become friends again then you have no reason to be mad at Lucas."

"Except for the fact that he hurt her and me by making out with another girl!"

"I am sorry but it seems to me as if you wish it was you making out with Lucas. And in that case his are the only lips you have the option of kissing." She shot back, I rolled my eyes.

"That sounds like a great idea. Why don't we just call off the whole wedding?" I replied, standing up and heading towards the door. Isadoras face softened and she moved closer but I shook her hand away.

"Isaiah..." She stared at me in shock.

"I need some space." I grabbed my coat and headed towards the door.

"Where will you go?" She asked shaking.

"I'll stay with Asher and Dylan."

"Zay can we meet for coffee tomorrow? To talk about our wedding..." She mumbled the last part. "Or lack there of." I sighed and stepped forward.

"I'll see you at 9 tomorrow morning." I kissed her lightly before making my way outside. "I love you." I said. I left before I could hear her reply knowing if I stayed any longer I would get angry again.

I showed up on their door step and luckily they let me in. I stayed there overnight and the next day I met up with my fiance for coffee. We were in public which I think she planned so we would have a civil discussion.

"So?"

"Please tell me the wedding is still on." She blurted a tear brimming each of her beautiful brown eyes.

"Of course it is. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I just...I have to able to trust you. And right now I'm having trouble doing that."

"Our wedding is in a month. I have asked them all to come three weeks early to help us with the preparations. It would mean the world to me if you would try to get along with him for my sake. Try to be friends again. If it does not work then I will accept it but you have three weeks to try. For me." She clutched onto my hand and pouted. Her puppy dog eyes were irresistible and I found it hard not to agree.

"Fine three weeks."

"And maybe...he should be your best man."

"Izzy-" I raised my voice slightly.

"Right baby steps. Thank you. I love you so much. Will you be home tonight?"

"I love you too, and yes." We discussed a few details before the part I was worried about. "Is, where are they all staying?"

"Well...Riley and Stefan are staying in one of our guest rooms. Farkle and Dani will be staying in the other. Maya is staying with one of her model friends and Lucas is staying with Asher and Dylan at their apartment."

"Those traitors." I mumbled under my breath.

"Yeah yeah, save it. I have to get to work. Love you." She kissed me before running out the door to get to work.

Even though I told her I would try to be friends again, I was going to make Lucas life a living hell.

See you in a week Friar.