Lucas

I had heard the sounds from the other side of the door. I knew who's room it was and I knew for a fact Maya wasn't in there with Josh. Which meant somebody else was.

A part of me was grateful that this could influence Mayas decision but I knew this would hurt her. The thought of him hurting Maya made my insides boil. Especially because I had practically done the same thing.

Maya deserved better than both of us. She deserved to be happy. If she did want to be with me I would do everything in my power to give her the life she deserves. One without all of the pain or suffering.

I wondered if I should even tell her. If I could save her the pain. But it was too late as I opened the door to face Maya and Riley.

"Maya something happened and I think you should know." I blurted. The two girls looked at me. "I'm sorry but-" I hesitated. Seeing her big blue eyes glossy like she had been crying broke my heart.

"Lucas just tell me." She said sternly. But I couldn't get the words out. I couldn't break her heart again.

I was pushed into the room and Smackle and Zay.

"Maya, Josh cheated on you." Zay announced understanding I didn't have the balls to do it.

"What?" She spoke through clenched teeth.

"With Dani." Smackle finished. That part was news to me. I watched Maya stand up with fire in her eyes. I also noticed Riley shift a little but I couldn't figure out why.

"I'm going to kill her." Maya mumbled pushing past us. I followed her but instead of going for Dani, I turned to Joshs room. I knocked on the door and as soon as it flung open, I punched him. Hard.

"What the f-"

"How dare you do that to Maya?" I was ready to punch him again but Zay had my arms. He wasnt strong enough to actually hold me back but his presence was keeping me in check.

"She was planning to leave me for you anyways. Why does it matter?" Josh shrugged. I could hear the bitterness in his voice.

"No actually she wasn't." Riley spat. Her words sunk in. Maya chose Josh.

"What?" Josh asked.

"Maya told me this morning that you were her rock. She didnt want to give up Lucas but she would have. For you. And all you did was sleep with her best friend." Riley explained. Maya was willing to give me up for this asshole.

"I-"

"Just shut up Matthews." And with that i punched him and he was out like a light.