Isadora

Though everyone was still tense from the news of Dani and Josh, Zay and I had a plane to catch. We packed our bags and headed for the airport. Zay had not told me where we were going. He knew all the places I wanted to go but because of work he planned the whole trip for us.

"Izzy Im sorry I got so angry about you inviting them to the wedding." He said after the plane had taken off.

"I am sorry for not telling you." I sighed grabbing his hand.

"Im glad they were there." I leaned over and kissed him.

"Me too." I admitted smiling wildly.

"Lucas and Maya are probably hooking up right now." Zay chuckled.

"About time..." I laughed. I fell asleep soonafter and when I woke up it was to the sound of the plane landing.

We stepped off the plane onto the glorious shores of Hawaii. I had always wanted to go to Hawaii and luckily for me my husband knew it. He really was perfect.

We unpacked our bags then headed to the beach. We sat in the sand, his arm around me, our feet near the edge of the ocean so the waves would bury them.

"So...we've done the whole marriage thing. Whats next?" Zay asked as we stared out into the ocean.

"Well, I have been thinking. The next logical step is to have a child..." I mentioned a little nervous for his response.

"Isadora Babineau, are you asking me to get you pregnant?" He asked, a slight teasing in his tone.

"Depends. Are you interested in starting a family with me?" I questioned moving my eyes from the ocean to my favorite view.

"Nothing would make me happier." His lips captured mine and I could not keep the smile off of my face.

"You know we do not have to make a baby right this second..."

"Just shut up and kiss me." He laughed pulling me closer.

"I love you Isadora Babineau with all of my heart."

"And I you." I stood up a sly smile on my face and reached out for his hand. "Lets go make a baby."