Lucas

"JOSH?!?" Riley and I yelled in surprise. We got looks from other tables but I was too focused on what Dani had just revealed.

"Yes." Maya mumbled.

"You're dating my uncle?!" Riley asked anger clearly rising.

"You're dating him? " I couldn't tell if I was sad or angry. I decided on both.

"Yes. I am. And neither of you have any say in who I date so why don't you butt out." Maya rolled her eyes clearly upset. It was pretty much the first time we had spoken to each other. It reminded me how much I missed her which only made my hatred for Josh grow stronger.

"You're bringing him to the wedding?" I asked through gritted teeth. The thought of anyone else with her made my blood boil.

"Yes because he is my boyfriend." Hearing her say that word about someone else made me want to puke.

"I can't believe you would stoop so low." I couldn't contain my frustration. I wanted to yell. I wanted to beat Josh to a pulp. He didn't deserve Maya.

"Excuse Me?" Maya stood up and I could see the fire in her eyes.

"You heard me." I stood up towering over her.

"You have no right to talk to me like that. This is my life. And after what you did to me you have no say in my relationships." Maya was almost shouting Farkle grabbed her hand but that didn't even calm her down. She smacked it away. She walked around the table so we were face to face.

"I didn't do anything! She came on to me!" I yelled back. I was looking down at her and we were only inches apart. If things were different I would've kissed her. God, I wanted to kiss her.

"And you did so much to make her stop." She scoffed.

"Stop being such a bitch! I made a mistake." I shouted. Instead of replying her hand came against my face. Slapping me hard.

"I hate you." She spat. Before grabbing her coat and running out.

"Maya!" Farkle and Dani called after her. They stood up and ran after her. Smackle groaned falling over, leaning on Zay.

"Well thanks for the great dinner but I'll be leaving now." I started to walk away only to hear Zay say:

"He ruined your dinner! Now do you see why I hate him?" I clenched my jaw but refrained from turning around and confronting him.

This was going to be a long two weeks.