Isadora

I clutched onto Zay's arm as we waited for our guests to arrive. We stood in the airport lobby waiting. Zay did not want to be there at all. It is a good thing he loves me. Zay tapped his foot relentlessly.

"Please calm down. These are our guests."

"Your guests. I don't want them here."

"You are overreacting."

"You invited your ex boyfriend, my ex best friend, one of our former friends and my mortal enemy."

"Stop being a drama queen!" I yelled. As I said this a small blond strolled up.

"Hi Smackle." Maya Hunter murmured giving me an awkward hug. Maya and I were never super close but I did value her friendship. And I knew how much she meant to Zay, even if he would not admit it.

"Hi Maya!" I chirped with a smile knowing I would have to be the positive one in this group.

"Hi Maya." Zay said but Maya did not acknowledge him.

"So Maya where is the boyfriend?" I asked looking around.

"We both decided that he would be better off waiting until the week of the wedding to come down." I nodded in understanding as we waited for the rest of the gang to arrive.

The next to walk up was Riley her boyfriend carrying her bags with a smile. She smiled at Zay and I, ignoring Maya completely.

"Hey guys!" Riley cheered hugging both Zay and I. I smiled at Stefan over Riley's shoulder. Before we could get to catching up Farkle Minkus walked over hand in hand with a pretty girl.

"Hey Farkle and...Dani right?" She nodded with a smile and he smiled weakly at us.

Farkle and Dani greeted us but walked past Riley to Maya. The three of them hugged and talked until our final guest made his way over.

"Lucas!" I squealed. "Welcome home." I hugged him while everyone else just glared. Except Riley. She seemed on the fence about how to feel about Lucas.

"What now?" Maya piped up.

"We are all going out to dinner!" Everyone groaned. "I want none of that! We are going to have a good time! Please do this, for me!"

"How are we getting there?" Lucas asked, earning him some pointless glares.I looked around and planned it out in my head.

"Okay so Maya, Farkle and Dani are going with Zay. Lucas, Riley and Stefan are coming with me. No protesting. Lets go." Lucas Riley and Stefan followed me to the car.

The drive was pretty quiet. Lucas sat up front with me and Riley sat in the back with Stefan. We got the restaurant before Zay and the others so we waited in the car.

After they arrived we all go out and headed inside.

"Reservation for Babineau." I told the lady at the front. The hostess escorted us to a table. I had planned the seating arrangement and placed name cards down.

I was at the head of the table. Besides was Maya then Dani then Farkle. At the other end was Lucas and beside him was Riley than Stefan then Zay.

"So how is everyone?"