Maya

"Maya, Josh cheated on you." Zay announced and I felt my heart stop.

"What?" I spoke through clenched teeth. I was filled with anger.

"With Dani." Smackle finished. I stood up ready for blood. After everything Id done for her.

"I'm going to kill her." I mumbled pushing through the people blocking my way. I went straight for Danis room and banged on the door. Farkle opened it and I pushed him out of the way.

Dani looked up and her eyes landed on me full of shock. I noticed her disheveled look, smudged make-up, messy hair.

"Maya-"

"YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" I screeched latching onto her hair and yanking it so hard she fell.

"Let me explain-"

"Explain how you cheated on one of the greatest guys in the world who happens to be my best friend with my boyfriend."

"You know what? Dont play the Farkle card on me because im definitely not the only one who slept with a Matthews last night-"

"How dare you? Farkle would never cheat and Im pretty sure Riley hasnt even had sex yet. And honestly that doesnt matter. You were supposed to be my best friend."

"Maya, Josh was hurting. I just wanted to help him feel better then one thing lead to another and-"

"I want you out. As soon as we get back to LA you are taking all of your stuff and getting out of my condo and my house. Forever."

"Maya please-" I cut her off by slapping her. Hard. She stumbled back and reached up to where my nail had sliced her skin.

"Oops." I held my head up high and strutted out of the room. I heard Farkle mumble its over. A smirk spread on my lips knowing he was done with her. He deserved better. When I left Danis room I was met with Josh laying on the floor and Lucas with bloody knuckles.

"Hey Huckleberry. Can we talk?" He nodded and followed me to his room. I found a first aid kit in the bathroom and brought it out, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Maya...I know you chose Josh. Before you knew about all this." I dabbed the cuts with a wipe. I sighed taking in his words.

"It's not that simple." I bit my lip and looked down not being able to look him in the eyes.

"Dont do that." Lucas groaned. I couldnt tell what he was talking about until i saw his eyes on my lips. I released my hold on my bottom lip.

"Sorry." I mumbled. I grabbed the gauze and began wrapping it around his hand.

"If Josh hadnt cheated on you, would you be with him right now?" He asked.

"Lucas when I caught you with Missy...It hurt me a lot more then finding out about Josh. I was broken. And Josh was there for me. I couldnt leave him after he had been with me through all of that. Even if I wanted to." I said the last part under my breath.

"You wanted to?"

"Of course I did. I have been in love with you since the 7th grade." I admitted.

"But you told me to be with Riley in ninth grade. I wanted to pick you but you told me to go find Riley and tell her I loved her."

"I cant believe you remember that."

"Its always been you Maya." The words Id never thought I would hear. I finally looked him in the eyes and all of my feelings for him exploded as I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. He immediately responded. His strong arms pulled me onto his lap where I deepened the kiss. Passion was burning between us and saying that sparks were flying was an understatement.

We were like fire.