Corey: "What are you afraid of?"

Lachlan: "I guess that you wouldn't like me back."

Hm, I guess that would be a thing to be afraid of right now...

Lachlan: "Hey look I'm sorry. Let me buy you a drink and we just uh, we forget this happened?"

Corey: "And if I don't want to forget?"

Lachlan: "I guess that's fair on you but uh, if you don't like..."

Corey: "I'm going to stop you there Lachy. Let's just enjoy the night yeah?"

Lachlan: "Uh, yeah sure. Hey I think Mitch looks a bit lonely over there. I'm gonna go talk to him."

Corey: "No, I'll go. Look, Why don't we enjoy ourselves and then later we drop Jay off and we go back to mine OK?"

I slipped the twenty back to his side and leaned over, kissing his lips quickly as he looked rather shocked and taken back as I walked away and went to sit beside Mitchell. There was something I found odd and kind of rude about toying with Lachlan, but I knew what I wanted.

Corey: "Hey Mitch."

Mitch: "Oh hey, What were you and Lachlan talking about?"

Corey: "Just what happened earlier with him running off."

Mitch: "Oh yeah, Did he tell you what it was about?"

Corey: "Yeah, But I think I prefer someone else."

Mitch: "What do you mean?"

I leaned in and I kissed his lips. Feeling his hands land on my waist as I ran one hand through his blonde hair, Messing it up a little more than it already was. I pulled away a few seconds later and heard his small moan as I let one hand land on his face. It was pretty funny to see him reach up to me but at that point, I was going to tease this little fuck. These two boys think they can play a little game to see who should be with me? Don't play when the person in question knows about it.

Time Skip

A few hours later, With tricking the boys that I was on the tipsy side, In other words. Hanging off of Mitch or Lachlan whichever one was around at the time and getting pretty touchy feely with them. Sometimes If I was currently hanging with Lachlan while we waited for the board to spin, I would accidentally let my hand graze his cock slightly then pull away and giggle a little and apologise, Or other times I would slip my hand along his shirt, It got to the point where I undid one of his buttons while we were sitting down and let my hand run over his stomach. But Mitch, Oh no I was a lot more forceful with him. When I was with him, I remember stopping and mentioning I dropped something and bent over right in front of him. If only he knew that I'm not the bottom here. And that was proved when he went to stand up and I pulled him down and onto my lap. Wrapping my hands around him while I thrusted upwards slowly and subtly, Hearing the quiet moan he let out. Oh this will be fun.

Corey: "Are we ready to go?"

Jay: "I'm ready."

Tyler: "Hehehe."

I watched as he almost tripped a little and Lachlan helped him up. As we all jumped into Lachlan's car, With Mitch sitting in the back with Jay and a drunk Tyler. We all kind of just accepted that it would be me and Lachlan in the front. But an hour later, After we dropped Jay at Tenneal's place, Slightly tipsy so she's likely getting lucky. When we did though I decided to swap seating with Mitch, Much to his dismay and moved him into the front while I sat in the middle in the back, Letting the two of the stew for a few minutes before we hit the highway and were on our way back to Lachlan's place.