Tonight Was A Mistake...

Start from the beginning

"You wanna go grab a beer?" he asked and I nodded following him back outside, his hand on the small of my back. I waited by the pool dangling my feet in as he grabbed a beer for each of us and sat down next to me.

"Thanks," I said quietly as he handed me mine.

He nodded his head and cracked his open taking a big swig from it before looking at me. His eyes grew wide for a moment as they met mine but he quickly righted himself to looking cocky and smug again. I smiled to myself at his obvious surprise when he looked at me.

I ran a hand through my red hair. It wasn't a natural red, Ally and I had made a bet a few years back and I lost, resulting in my ridiculously bright red hair. After about a week of having it though I fell in love with it, and I've kept it the same color ever since. Red wasn't a common color in our school though, so I quickly noticed how after I got mine done many other girls attempted to too. None of theirs came out well though because the majority of them did it at home instead of at a salon, and none of them knew what color of red I used.

"So how old are you?" the guy asked shaking me from my thoughts.

"Sixteen," I said looking up at him. "You?" I know, not a normal conversation you would have with a guy, but hey I didn't want to take any chances when it came to age. My limit was 3 years older, after that it was just weird when your still in school.

"Seventeen, Junior,"

"Sophomore,"

"Cool," he said smiling at me. I smiled back, he had a nice smile. I took another drink before talking.

"So do I get to know your name?" I asked.

He smirked,"This is a masquerade party. Isn't the point to not know who anyone is?"

I laughed,"Fair enough!"

"Do you have a boyfriend? Not that I- Well I just don't want to piss anyone off,"

I looked down at my feet in the water,"Uh.... Well I-," I sighed,"It's complicated..."

"Well if it's as complicated as you make it sound then surely he wouldn't mind if I did this," he said leaning towards me slowly. Before I had a chance to protest his lips were on mine.

******

Dean's P.O.V

Shocks ran through my body as my lips met hers. Who was this girl? How could I not notice someone this beautiful walking the halls of my own school? I practically owned that school! And why did her eyes look so familiar?

I felt her resisting at first and I immediately went to pull away when I felt her hands reach up and tangle in my hair, pulling me closer to her. My hands instinctively went to her hips and I pulled her up onto my lap, soaking the bottoms of my pant legs. I kissed her hungrily as she pressed her body against mine.

I was lost for words at the things I was feeling. I was supposed to be the school player! Girls meant nothing to me, I got one, got rid of her, and got another! Simple as that! I was proud of it too, I didn't have a problem with the way I was! Kissing this girl... she made me feel like I wanted to hold her forever, keep her away from any harm that came her direction.

I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, earning myself a cute little moan before she opened her mouth to me. But instead of kissing her again I pulled away. She looked at me pouting.

I laughed,"Come on," I didn't want all of these people watching us, drunk or not. No I wasn't taking her inside to a room to have sex, I'm not that cold-hearted. I'd just rather kiss her in private. Hopefully she wouldn't get the wrong idea and freak out on me. I smiled at her as I dragged her inside, who was this girl? I was determined to find out.