forgiveness is better.

Start from the beginning

"Why weren't you opening the door, pumpkin?" Danyal asks.

"Umm... Because I didn't hear any knock...so..ya" I utter not concerning whether I'm making sense or not.

"Ah! Is that so..by the way I wasn't Knocking I was ringing your doorbell" Danyal rolls his eyes and walks in.

Arhaan comes behind and our eyes meet and I cherish him with a smile. I don't know why.

They came in and sits on the couch.

"Why didn't you came to university today?" Danyal and Arhaan question me at the same time.

"Ummm.." I wonder what to say and cleans my throat "I..I wasn't well." I made an excuse and offers them coffee.
.
"What happened? Are you okay?" Arhaan asks getting tensed.

"All three of you?" Danyal asks looking at Yumna.

"Um yeah yeah much better now.." I answer Arhaan and ignored Danyal.

It's so weird.

"Actually we don't want to leave her alone so I and Zoya decides to stay with Ayaat at home" Yumna clears Danyal's question.

"So why did you came here?" I ask.

He smirks "to meet you dear." he states and I roll my eyes

"Anyways, are you coming to the party?" He asks and I choke.

"Umm..not sure as I said I'm not well so let's see.. we've 4hours for the party though" I fake a smile.

"Nevermind, I can postpone it again"
Arhaan choked this time and spill his coffee on his hand.

This guy can never do anything properly. Sometimes he gets clumsy, no doubt.

Before his skin have ulcers on. I immediately get up and brings the cotton cloth and ice cubes to gently press on the affected area.

"Are you feeling good?" I ask blowing air on his hand. And I don't care that Danyal, Yumna and Zoya are staring at us. At me. Lol.

"Yeah!" I'm fine thank you" he smiles. "You should be careful, idiot!" I say and looks into his eyes which are moist and calm.

"Well, Danyal I'll see if I'm įn the state of coming then I'll come please don't postpone it. And don't mind" I assure him.

He nods.

What is the thing he wanted to say to me? It's looking very important or else why would he be stressing so much about it. I would go but I seriously don't feel like..umm.. ok, to be honest, my self-respect was hurt, this guy made me feel cheap and disgusting while I didn't even do anything. Fine his girlfriend misunderstood us so she tried to kill her self but that doesn't mean he can...uh! Forget it Ayaat.

Yes, I care about my respect alot..after all that he spoke those harsh slapping words.. he thinks I would still admire him. So yeah, this is why I don't want to go.

He stands up "I'll be waiting for you," he says and turns to leave. I can see that he's disappointed as hell. I can't see him like this though. After all, he was my friend.

"I'm feeling better now," Arhaan assures me with a smile.

"Are you coming to his party?" Arhaan asks.

"I don't want to..but I'll come because you are with me right" I grin giving him a satisfying blink. "By the way what made you two come here so suddenly?"

"Ayaat we were going to meet Zain actually Danyal wants to meet him..as you know he is Zara's brother and wants to talk about her with Zain.. so we thought to come and meet you up.. don't think too much and yes I'm here and I'll protect you no matter what!" He claims and keeps his palm on my hand and smile.