The garden

I was walking on a stone path, it was strange because I didn't know where I was yet I felt comfortable in this garden that made me feel light like a feather, as I walked I wondered why I was wearing a white knee length sun dress barefoot yet instead I went with it and continued to walk on the path, I sometimes looked at the flowers around the place for a short moment and then went back to walking with no idea of where I was going until I could faintly see a gazebo where slowly I see a figure there seated almost to be waiting for something to happen or for someone to come making me see it was Erik there.

I kept walking over to him as he at some point noticed me, he stood up and smiled to me making me wonder why he was in the first place yet it would be normal as it was my dream world and all, when I got to him he smiled to me softly as he then brought me to under the gazebo making me look at him slightly confused of what was going on, I looked around as it turned to having the sun setting slowly making me look to Erik once more "Erik?" I asked but he simply stared at me with a soft smile making me still wonder what was going on "Erik? What is going on? Where are we?" I asked but he still looked to me with a smile as if I never spoke in the first place.

Night came to the garden as I heard a growl making me turn to a white and pink wolf as then once looking back to Erik he and the gazebo were gone and I was now standing near the edge of a cliff making me panic as I wondered where I was and where the incubi brother's were at the moment until I realize who this wolf was "I will not go back there again" I hissed making the wolf growl and walk slowly towards me, I didn't move at all as the wolf moved closer towards me "Understand and accept my choice in not going back!" I demanded but the wolf still growled at me and what I decided making me hate this as I took a few steps back to be near the edge and fall to the pit of darkness.

I opened my eyes to the heat of fire, screams of pain, clashing metal, yells of orders and explosions making me sit up to seeing the garden burning down as demons of all kind battled one another in a war making me panic as I wonder what was going on "You caused this" I turned to what looks to be a succubus, she has white markings looking like waves with long blonde hair and sharp dark blue eyes as she glares and sneers to me as I stand "What are you talking about" I demanded making her raise a brow to me "Look around you, the Abyssal plains is now in war with the Demon lord and the kingdom of Lilith. All because you took the five incubi brother's to the human world" she said to me.

She was wrong, I never forced them to come to the human world, they came of there own free will and I allowed them to stay with me, they asked for this and I allowed them after my grand-father did for them making me not understand what she was talking about, I glared at her before she vanished into thin air as the sounds of the battle were forced to my ears and the sight was staying in my mind maybe for the rest of my life now as I was forced to watch making me wonder when I would wake up as the sound of steps came over making me turn to see Erik in his demon form looking to my in disappointment.

This broke my heart, Erik not being proud of me was like he doesn't love me which caused my tears to fall down my face slowly as I ran from him with the memory of his facial expression forever in my mind, I didn't know where I was going until a golden door faced me as it glowed making me look to it as it slightly opened to let out an arm that was waiting for me to take the hand so to get through to another world on the other side of the door making me look back with the thought of Erik and that white succubus made me take hold of the hand and get through to wake up in my bed in slight jump from the dream with sweat all over my skin as I looked around the room for a moment.

"Yet another strange day" I whispered as I got in a well needed shower.