Friends Aren't the Truth: Anna

I step out to grab some fresh air. I'm extremely confused about Ichi. She's a great friend and all, but that's all I want to be; just friends. Before I head back inside, a slight rumble beneath my feet caught my attention. I close my eyes to find out what it was. Since being in the city, Kohryu has been sending out waves of energy to map it. I only hope that he's looking underground as well. 

"Did you feel that Kohryu?" I ask

That I did young one. It seems that Ren is causing trouble under the city. He's on his way here, but he's being pursued by five people. Prepare for a fight.

"Do you know how powerful they are?"

They are weak. You will not need your full power for this.

"Very well." I stare in the direction that Ren is coming from. I look behind me to make sure that everyone is still inside. I hear footsteps running towards me in the darkness. Ren skids around the corner as he's slammed into the wall by a spirit animal.

That's a Tekko. It's a weakling compared to me, but Ren might have some trouble from it. Watch it! 

I look to the left of me to see a scythe coming for my head. I hold out my hand and use some of my armor to stop the scythe midair. I stare in the direction of the attack and hold out my hand. "Spirit Shot." I say quietly and let loose a ball of energy at the person who attacked me. They ball of energy lights up the night as it connects with the cloaked person. "Keep them alive." I throw the scythe to the ground as the owner collapses from my attack. I dodge a flaming sword and land a kick to the person's chest. They grunt out in pain and double over. They fall over onto their knees. They stand back up and stab at me. I dodge and grab their arm. I turn and stand behind the person with their sword through their chest. They scream out in pain and stumble forwards holding the sword. The man won't die from that. I take his arms and snap his back across my knee. I throw him up and kick him into some buildings. Blue electricity arcs around me. I'm thankful that Kohryu is protecting me. The person appears in front of me. They're right arm is heavily bandaged. Fighting whilst injured is a grave mistake! I grab their fist out of the air before they could land the punch. I throw them to the side. The hood falls off as the person skips across the ground. It's a girl my age and she seems so familiar. "Kassia! I thought you had died!"

"Nope." She smiles in pain, "You left us all to die in the village and now you will die!"

She's fast, but she's also extremely off balance. I duck under the punch and slam my fist into her gut. I send her into the air and appear above her. "I don't want this, but if it's the only way to peace, then allow me to end your life!" I flip and land a kick to her head. Blood sprays into the air as she plummets to the ground. When the dust clears, I see Kassia's mangled body. I land next to her as another person sprints towards me. I stop the blade in the air. 

"I see you've fallen for my attack." It's another girl, "Your blood will be strong enough for me to defeat you!"

"A blood blade." I smirk, "Too bad you won't be getting any of my blood." I point to the armor that separates my hand from the blade, "You're a fool if you think you can beat me!" I take the sword out of her hand and spin, stabbing her through her head. I finish her off with a kick to the gut. She lands next to the man. 

Watch out for Tekko.

I turn towards the spirit beast and with help from Kohryu, I block the attack. I may not be able to see the beast, but Kohryu can and he can keep it busy while I find the User. I scan the night air and find a lone figure illuminated by the moon on a house. That has to be them. "Kohryu, let's try out that attack."

The last time that happened, you lost control.

"Not this time." I get out my blade-catcher, "Lend me as much power you can without killing me. I want to see this attack at full force."