Insider: Selan

The sun's actually really bright today. Here lately, it has been raining nonstop. Now, the sweltering heat mixes with the puddles making the day hot and steamy. Ren's already filled me in on everything him and Leone talked about. Apparently, Night Raid doesn't actually want to kill us. I won't believe a word out of her mouth until I can see for sure that Night Raid isn't against us. Bad thing is, Leone won't leave us alone. I want to get as far away as I can from Leone. She seems to have Ren in her grasp. He has been a lot happier since yesterday...happier than he has in a while. At least Anna is on my side. She thinks Leone is a liar trying to get close to us so she can kill us later on. I'm with her on that one. The only thing that I've found helpful is the information she's given us about the Jaegers. They're strength is equal to Night Raid's and that frightening. I've never seen any of the Jaegers nor any members from Night Raid fight with the exception of Akame a little bit. If we get into a fight with the Jaegers alone, we don't stand a chance. Those users we fought before, don't even come close to any of them.

I don't know why Leone persists trying to get us to join Night Raid. We're nothing special; not at all. We're just regular people who picked up weapons and nothing more. She promises that we'll be taken care of, but The Revolutionary Army might not like us since we killed the soldiers they sent after us every once and a while. I just can't believe that Night Raid was there to protect us that night. Ren might be persuaded, but I'm not convinced and neither is Anna. I just want to get as far away as possible from Leone. Her influence on Ren is driving a wedge in our family.

"You guys want to know about the Jaegers?" Leone says over lunch at the tavern, "I can help you with that. If you want to see their power, then I can show you."

"And how are you going to do that?" Anna asks acting like she's not even interested in the conversation.

"I'll get in a fight with one of them." Leone smirks, "I won't kill them, I'll leave that prize to you guys since you want to fight them so bad."

"Won't that make you a wanted person in town?" I ask, "You won't be able to come back here."

"Oh I will trust me," Leone chuckles, "these people love me!"

"So who are you going to fight then?" Ren looks over at her with a weird glance, "We don't even know who's in the Jaegers except Esdeath."

"I'll be fighting Wave." Leone slams her hands on the table, "That guy is a softy compared to the others, but he is a Jaeger so don't take him lightly. He has a Teigu like Bulat's. I'll introduce you all eventually, but I can't go home without you three. So if you want to meet the gang, then you'll have to come with us. That doesn't mean you have to join us. We just want to know what's up with you guys."

So she doesn't really know the real reason we're fighting everyone. I don't remember much of the night, it was all a blur to me and I blacked out for most of it. I just got everything filled in by Anna and Ren.

"And how do you expect to fight him?" Anna sighs deeply, "He's not just going to walk through that door-"

As if on cue, a boy my age with blue hair and blue clothes walks through the door. The entire room goes quiet. He looks over at us and smiles brightly. How is this guy a Jaeger. He seems way to nice to be a killer. He can't possibly be that strong.

"So, you're the famous trio that's been wreaking havoc around the countryside." Wave takes a seat next to Ren, "Well I'm Wave and I got this random letter delivered to me and it told me to come here on this day. I just picked out the people who stood out."

"So you're a Jaeger?" I grip one of my sword's tightly, "Give me a reason not to kill you right now."

"Look around!" Wave pats my back, "We can't fight here and besides none of you are capable of fighting me."