I had fully open my eyes now, the way he is whimpering Master every time he pump his hands, that made me know that I have to take immediate care of my pet, I observe him, he is groaning and moaning, but it seems he can’t reach his climax even if his d*ick is practically bursting, then at last he sense I am watching him, he nearly fall off the bed as he see the look in my eyes, oh baby you don’t know what your going to get for this little disobedient act.

After I punish him I will thoroughly f*uck him to where he wont be able to Stand much less walk for days.

“Why don’t you continue baby, I was rather enjoying the show” sliding my eyes over his naked body, my voice is sweet and calm as can be, but by the look in his eyes he was not fool by my deceiving stance, but still he could not answer me he know he is in for it........
“I really wanted to see what my little slut is capable off, but I guess we will have to find out the hard way” my voice trails behind me as I got out off the bed my c*ock throbbing and bobbing as I walks towards my play room, to get some instruments I had bought online for him while he was in the Hospital. 

I know he is nervous, but I’m going to take my time, he needs to learn patience, if he had waited I would have giving what he wanted, but he went ahead on his own without my consent to give himself pleasure, regardless of how succulently sexy it was to hear him moan out my name then call me Master as he whimpers touching himself.

His pleasure belongs to me, and he will have to learn that, hence the punishment, it will not be so extreme due to the fact that he is going to start training, but I will not let him get away with what he just did even though it was so f*ucking hot.

I pull on a leather pants stuffing my stiff leaking c*ock inside, to distract myself, I walk over to the closet pull out my combat boots and calmly pull them on, taking my time, I know he is probably freaking out by now but he deserves it for that little show, then I walk over to my toy selection.

I open the drawer and take out the paddle I bought specially for him, also I got out a whip, even though I was not going to use that on him, I only wanted to scare him a bit, I will never mar his skin anymore than it is, I was just going to tease him a little with it, the paddle on the other hand has a good weight to it, and will provide him with a good stink on that sweet bubble butt, to just imagine how the color will darken on those full globes, and how it will jiggle with ever spank has my c*ock pushing uncomfortably against the front of my leather pants.

After I got everything ready that I needed, I headed to the door slowly taking my time, when I open the door noisily he swung towards me his eyes widen as he looks at the whip, but what he did, stop me in my tracks, he drop down on his knees his head bow.........

“I’m really sorry Master, I did not want to upset you”, this was said in a small voice, even though his form is not good, I’m really happy that he is making an effort.

“If you did not want to upset me, Why did you do what you just did?” I ask in a hard voice, walking towards him, then fixing his posture as I reach his delicious body, he really looks beautiful in this position, his official training starts tomorrow but I don’t see why he can’t start from now.

“I expect an honest answer Sylver; because you are going to be punish, but depending on your answer, that will determine how far and long your punishment with be” he whimpers nodding his head down.

“Speak up baby, I will not ask you again, the longer you wait the more it adds on to your situation” he trembles at my words then.....

“I was hot Master so hot for you, I wanted you with every cell of my body, but I was ashame of myself because even though pain had my body in its grip, I still wanted your hard c*ock thrusting deep inside me” this was said in a small voice, I suck in my breath, God don’t he knows what he just did.

He is basically telling that he enjoy the pain he felt while I f*ucked him roughly, gods my c*ock is about to explode, I tighten my hand on the handle of the paddle, he is practically begging for me to become a Beast and tear him apart, his innocence and new found sex experience makes him a dangerous combination to my health.

“You should have waited until I woke up, then ask permission to do what you just did” his head bows lower but I continue, “You will be punish to understand that every single cell of your body belongs to me, I am the only one with the authority over your body, so I am the one who determines if you need a release and you tried to achieve that without my permission”

“Do you think you deserve to be punish Sylver?” he shook his head no.

“Why not?” he skirted the question, instead he began pleading and asking for forgiveness.............

“I will be good Master, I promise, please forgive me this one time, I will not do it again, I swear I will be good” he pleaded looking at me, but something was different in his demeanor, I wonder what it is, usually he is always challenging me.

“You will be punish Sylver, so come over here” the Dominant coming out, he crawls over slowly, he had this far away look about him it seems as if he wanted to say something but he bite his lip and look at the floor, I gesture for him to stand facing the wall, with his hands above his head resting on the wall, he did this placing himself in the right position immediately, but I could feel this tenseness in his body as if he would pop off at any minute.

I rub my hand down his body then down to one of his firm ass cheeks and squeeze, and he tensed up even more his nails digging into the wall and his skin, I move the whip in his line of vision and he complete froze, when I lifted it he jump, ran, fall to the floor but he continue scambling towards my closet trying to get away from me, his eyes wild, blood running down his chin from where he had bitten down hard on his lip, tears streaming down his face his body trembling in fear........

“Daddy I will be good, please not that, please daddy, I swear I will s*uck your c*ock, just don’t whip me, I will do anything, just not the whip” he was not with me, he was in another place and time, with someone else; and I know who that someone else is, my blood has began to boil.

I walk towards him and he scream then bite his lip harder, his body trembling my baby is frighten beyond the point of recognizing me........

“I will do what you say daddy, you can p*ee on me, you can do anything you want, just tell me what you want and I will do it, but please, please not the whip”

He is chocking now, I threw the whip far away from him but he was still begging, I was seeing red, as I look at my baby I don’t want to believe what he is saying but I know its true, he will not be like this if it was not so, looking at him, he is scared out of his mind.

I step towards him again, he got up and ran towards the door, panicking as he could not open it......

“Baby its me, baby look at me I am not going to hurt you” I whisper gently, he was still trying to get the door open I walk over and grab his wriggling body and for the first time since I meet him his body was not wriggling in pleasure, it was in fear I could nearly smell it, I am beyond angry at this point, but I can’t show it while I am trying to calm him down.

“Little one, it me Santier, look at me, I am not going to hurt you baby”, even though I can’t promise that for that Tyler bastard.

“I will do anything you want daddy, please don’t whip me”,he whimpers pleadingly still struggling, I had seen the marks on his body before, I know they were from something terrible and I did not want to force him to talk about it, I wanted to wait until he is ready, but this is beyond what I imagine.

“Its ok baby, you’re ok, I’m here for you he can’t hurt you” I whisper kissing him softly swallowing all his sobs and whimpers in my mouth as I rub his back to bring his body to calm.

“Master? Santier?” He ask softly, hesitantly, slowly calming down

“Yes baby its me, you’re ok, just rest for me little one, I’m right here” he hiccup for a couple of minutes then he was still, sleep had taken over his body again.

I hate seeing him like this, he is my little spit fire, someone is going to pay dearly for this, I promised before that I would tear that man to pieces, and I will, it will be a very ugly and very a bloody scene, how dare he touch with his filthy hands someone so pure as my little one, Sylver is his son for God sakes, how could he, my body is shaking with overwhelming anger.

God, am I going to relish the light leaving his eyes as I rip him apart........

Pulling out my phone I dial..... two rings..... “Ciao Vitto, get everyone together, we are going Rat hunting baby brother”

“Did someone cross the line Santy” he ask his tune serious, I look down at my baby, sleeping clutching my waist, his body shaking every few seconds, tears still clinging to his lashes.

“They stepped on it and crushed it Vitto, now I want and will crush them”
my voice was without emotion, because I don’t feel any for that sick bastard.

Tyler Reid you touched whats mine, be prepare for a long painful end, because after I’m finish with you, they wont be able to find a single trace of your existence, I will obliterate you..................