She stopped what she was doing and turned her head to face me to flash me a sweet smile, I smiled back and pecked her forehead before she went back to flipping through my scrap book.

After flipping through a bunch of people that she either didn't know about or she could care any less for that person or band, she stopped by Lany and squealed.

"You wrote with Lany!? And produced their album!?" Her head turned to meet me as an excited smile was on her face.

"Yeah I did. They're a great bunch to work with, they know what sound they want and they know how to write great lyrics," I answered happily.

"You co-wrote and the saddest songs on the album," by the tone of her voice, I could tell she was frowning.

I saw her lightly trace her finger over my face as she read the lyrics I wrote quietly.

(Break Up lyrics:
You think you wanna be, you wanna be alone
Just wait until you're crying on the shower floor
--
It's never the same, huh, yeah, after the break up
It's never the same, love, don't try to make up)

(13 lyrics:
Where did we go wrong? Oh did you, did you change your mind?
How could you change your mind?
Who got inside your mind?
--
Half my clothes are at your house and I don't want them back
The smell of you is way too much, not gonna put my heart through that)

"This is so sad," she gently spoke.

"Yeah well, I wrote from experience,"
I said with a shrug.

"Man, I feel like the biggest bitch,"

"Good, you should,"

She swivelled in my arms to face me with bewilderment on her face.

"I was not expecting that response," she forced out a laugh.

"I'm not gonna and say 'it's fine Camila, don't be sad, we're here now', 'cause truth is, those four painful years did happen not too long ago and it wasn't a walk in the park," I answered laughing a little.

Her shock face faded as contempt and sadness washed over.

"I'm glad you're honest," she pecked my lips quickly.

"Maybe in a few months we could look back to those songs and think 'geez, I barely remember being in that much pain'," I softly ran both my thumbs over her clothed back which made her grin even wider.

"Maybe? Nah, we definitely will," she scrunched her nose up and shaking her head.

"I like the sound of that," I agreed with her.

"Okay, now we need to discuss something," her face turned serious and her tone lowered.

"This Emmalyn chick-"