10

Your POV

Anger.

An overwhelming feeling of anger washed over me as I felt someone abruptly wake me up from my sleep. I'm honestly so mad right now that my reaction from waking up was actually pretty calm.

"Good morning sis!- Well more like good afternoon, but still, good morning!"

"Fucking hell Wendall," I mumbled as I stretched my muscles.

"It's so great to see you too Y/N!" Sarcasm was evident in his voice.

"How do you expect me to be excited when you woke me up from my sleep?" I angrily asked as he stood up.

"Oh cheer up you dark soul, big brother is in town and we're gonna have the time of our lives!" He cheered.

I groaned as I finally decided to leave the comfort of my bed.

"We need to have a serious talk about you and Camila too," Wendall sternly said.

"Not now, I'm gonna take a shower."

"I know that, I meant after your shower."

"There's nothing serious about her and I anyway," I let a disappointed sigh as I entered the bathroom.

I took my precious time in the shower just doing my thing and taking my time, after my shower I threw on a t-shirt and basketball shorts that stopped about 3 inches above my knee and headed downstairs to see Wendall sitting on a stool at the counter while munching on some potato chips.

"Fill me in little sis," Wendall immediately said as soon as I took a seat next to him.

"There's nothing much to fill you in with though, whenever something happened I always texted you," I said.

"Yeah and a lot has been happening in just a month," he said while smirking.

"I don't know Wendall, I just don't know what to do with her," I sighed while resting my chin on the palm of my hand.

"Why don't you tell her your feelings?" Wendall asked.

I gave Wendall my famous 'what the fuck?' look before saying, "are you stupid? I can't just be like, 'hey Camila, I like you'."

"Uh, yes you can," he said in a 'duh' tone.

"Wendall, I can't, I physically cannot! The words won't come out of my mouth! It's such an annoying struggle that I can't overcome!" I exclaimed while flaring my arms around.

"Wow, just imagine you saying 'I love you' to her," Wendall chuckled.

"Hold it there Wendall, love isn't even in the equation yet," I awkwardly laughed it off.

"C'mon, you've been liking her for a year, that's love."

I visibly froze in my seat, all these months of liking her I have never thought of the word love. I swallowed the lump in my throat just the thinking about that word.

"Okay I can see that I put you in a very uncomfortable position right now and I'm sorry," Wendall said with concern.

"C'mon Y/N, let's go out for smoothies, for old times sake," he gave me a small smile.

"Yeah, let me go change," I cleared my throat and ran up stairs while Wendall yelled out to my parents that we were going out.

I quickly changed into a band t-shirt and black skinny jeans with black Adidas NMD's, I grabbed my denim jacket while grabbing my wallet before running down the stairs.

Wendall and I jumped into my parent's silver Toyota Corolla and drove off to the smoothie shack while jamming out to our favourite songs.