27

Y/N's POV

My phone wouldn't stop vibrating, it was getting quiet annoying. I'm trying to concentrate on killing aliens in Borderlands, but my phone won't stop vibrating.

"Oh for fucks sake," I groaned and checked my phone, it was snapchats from Kia.

Being curious, I opened them to see her sending me selfies of herself and I have to admit, they were pretty, but Camila would forever be prettier than her.

I ignored her and continued to carry my team in Borderlands, gee why do I always have to carry the three of us?

"Babe!?" I heard my girlfriend call from the bottom lounge, weird I didn't even know she was coming over.

"Up here!" I called.

She walked up the stairs, but I paid no attention to her.

"Boys, get your shit together," I growled into my head set.

"We're trying!" Michael hissed back.

Camila took a seat next to me on the couch and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Camila," I said before quickly kissing her cheek, "I didn't know you were coming over."

"I sent you a text message," she answered with a small giggle making me smile.

She took of her jacket and sat against the back rest of the couch, I nestled myself between her legs and smiled up at her completely forgetting about my game. She moved my mic away from my mouth and pulled me in for a kiss, a sweet kiss, I leaned up more to deepen the kiss, but got distracted.

"THE BOSS IS COMING! I REPEAT THE BOSS IS COMING!" Calum suddenly yelled making me break away from the kiss.

"You two better not fuck this up! We've gotten this close and I don't want anyone dying! Got it!?" I grumbled.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Remember to aim for the head!" I yelled once more.

I heard Camila laugh as she kissed me on the head, a small smile rested on my face as I snuggled more into my girlfriend.

This is the first time I've ever been able to play a video game around Camila, I always set my games aside whenever she would come over because she demands a lot of attention.

Nobody was talking, not even Camila, only because she was reading a book, but everyone was dead quiet, it was like if we made one noise our focus would immediately go away, so we kept quiet, with the occasional swear words flying around.

"We finally fucking passed it!" Calum cheered once we killed the boss.

"Fuck yes bitches! We're getting new equipment!" Michael then yelled.

I just jumped out of my girlfriends embrace and hopped around while happily laughing, "it's about time! The amount of times we died on this level pissed me off so much!"

I was to busy celebrating to even notice Camila recording me as she stifled her laughter, but once I did I instantly stopped hopping around and glared at her.

"That's not going anywhere," I sternly said.

"Say that to my snapchat story," she stuck her tongue out on me.

"Camila!" I groaned and jumped on her trying to fight for her phone.

She giggled as she hid her phone underneath her butt, "now that's unfair," I chuckled while tickling her sides.

"Y/N no!" She squealed out as she started flaring her arms and legs everywhere.

I laughed along with her as she kept begging me to stop, I couldn't help but admire the beauty beneath me.

"God you're so beautiful," I gently spoke as I stopped tickling her sides.

She softly smiled at me as she took off my headset that hung around my neck and placed it gently on the floor, she then pulled my face down as we both slowly inched closer to each other's lips.

The feeling of her lips pressed against mine never seemed to disappoint me, it always gave me a high that I know no drug could ever give me. Knowing that this kiss was going somewhere, I slipped my hands underneath her shirt and circled my thumbs lightly around her soft skin above her waist line.

She pulled me in closer as she lightly bit my bottom lip. I smirked against her lips, opening them giving her an invitation to slip her tongue inside of my mouth, an euphoric feeling erupted in me as soon as our tongues collided making me hum as she sucked on my tongue lightly. Feeling the need to breath, I separated our lips and moved on to her neck.

"Mmm, Y/N, your parents," she breathlessly said.

In response I lightly sucked underneath her jaw making her gasp, her hands lost themselves in my hair as she let out a soft moan. She gripped my hair lightly edging me on, tempting me to leave a mark.

"Don't you dare leave a fucking mark," she groaned suffocated from the sensual feeling of me sucking on her neck.

I felt Camila lift her pelvis off the couch as it came into contact with mine making me moan into her neck. Fuck that felt so good.

There was no denying that I was incredibly turned on right now, it was good but suffocating feeling, I wanted to feel something more than I'm already feeling, I needed some type of movement.

I reconnected our lips as I slowly began moving my hips against hers adding more fuel to our fire.

"Oh fuck," she moaned onto my lips.

Just as I was about to move faster the sound of a frying pan hitting the ground made me jump off her.

"Ayyyyaaahh! Shit!" My mum squealed making us two laugh.

"That definitely killed the mood," I groaned as I lay on the floor.

After hearing no response from Camila I looked up to see her covering her eyes with her arm.

"Holy fuck, that was- fuck, I was close to ripping off your cloths Y/N," she breathed out as she tried regaining her breathing.

I chuckled and stood up looking down at her thinking how tempting this position was.

She finally uncovered her eyes and glared at me, "stop looking at me like you want to devour me, you're parents are downstairs," she huffed while getting off the couch making her way to the bathroom.

"Y/N you bitch!" I'm guessing she saw the mark.

"Yes baby?" I innocently called out as I followed her.

"You left a mark!" She stated the obvious.

"I don't know why you seem so frustrated, it sounded like you were enjoying it," I nonchalantly said with the shrug of my shoulders. She glared at me through the mirror.

I should've thought it out before I even dared to ask out a 5'2 girl, they're fucking crazy.

She was currently cursing me out and rambling on about how we should be more controlled and aware of our surroundings and that anyone could've walked up the stairs any minute. I blocked her out having enough of her whining and walked out of the bathroom sitting back down on the couch.

"I wasn't done talking to you!"

Oh god, this is gonna be a long day.

==
A/N
This chapter isn't even relevant to the book, I just felt like updating.

Not proofread like always.

Thanks for the read and the votes! You guys are awesome!

Stay safe!