15

Your POV

"What the flippin' fuck!" Michael exclaimed once I told him and Calum what was going between Camila and I.

Calum stayed quiet with his mouth hanging wide open.

"You and Cabello? Dating!?" Calum finally got his words out.

"Yes Calum, that's what I just said," I chuckled at his surprised state.

"I'm not even mad that you didn't tell us," Michael admitted still shocked from my news eliciting an amused chuckle from me.

"I mean, you two we're kinda obvious, but I never you two had a fucking date!" Calum screamed happily.

"I'm so happy for you man, you finally got somewhere with her!" He cheered while jumping off my bed and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm just surprised that Y/N actually has game and landed a date with Camila Cabello," Michael sat on my bed dumbfounded.

Calum and I broke out into a fit of laughter at Michael's dazed state.

"Trust me Y/N, I am happy for you, it's just that..." He trailed off before adding on, "you, my awkward best friend, has game! And you scored Camila Cabello! Miami High's sweetheart!"

He finally jumped up from my bed to pull me into a bone crushing hug.

"My best friend has game!" He cheered out while hugging me.

"Michael, we get it," I giggled while patting his back.

"But did you kiss her?" Michael smirked as pulled away.

"You totally didn't!" They called out as they saw my sheepish smile.

"You can't blame me! I don't kiss on the first date!" I exclaimed.

"Why am I not surprised though? I mean it is Y/N we're talking about," Calum said nonchalantly while shrugging.

I was honestly offended right now, I may be awkward but I can kiss a girl and initiate the first move.

"Hey! For your information, I almost kissed her!" I defended myself.

"Key word Y/N, almost, as in you didn't kiss her," Michael said matter factly.

"Oh shut up," I scoffed as they both laughed at me.

=•=

Camila's POV

"Ahhhhhh!" My four best friends excitedly squealed once I finished explaining about what's been going between Y/N and I.

"How was she?"

"Was she a good date?"

"Was she chivalrous?"

"Was she a good fuck?"

We looked at Dinah obviously taken back by her question.

"Girl, I'm just playin'," she laughed, she suddenly stopped when she found out no one else found it funny.

"Anyway's..." I trailed off, "she was really cute!" I gushed as they all awe'd.

"I remember when I opened the door, it was like she saw Gigi Hadid butt naked standing there in front of her, but instead of complimenting my outfit she nervously said 'you might get cold' and I found it adorable, but at the same time hurt because I dressed up extra for her and I wasn't expecting that reaction from her."

"She even got me a rose! A rose guys! Ben never did that! She also won me that cute stuffed dog that Normani's holding! I even wore her denim jacket, I still have it too!" I spoke with so much energy.

"Oh my gosh! She even got protective over me when boys would stare!"

After my little rambling session I looked up at my friends to see them smiling at me happily.

"I'm happy you're this happy," Lauren sweetly said.

"Well, I've never been this happy," I shyly admitted making everyone coo.

"Was she a good kisser?" Normani smirked.

"Um, about that...Yeah that never happened," I awkwardly chuckled.

"She didn't seal the deal!?" Dinah asked stunned.

"What kinda date was that?" Normani asked with her famous judging face.

I looked at Lauren to see a disappointed look on her face and Ally was just being the sunshine she is being all smiley and shit.

"I was a bit disappointed too, but you should've seen her, she looked so clueless and nervous," I jutted out my bottom lip pouting just thinking about how cute she looked.

"I wouldn't force her to do anything she doesn't want to," I said.

"And by the way, that has been the best date I've ever been on."

"Even without the kiss?" Lauren asked with her left brow raised.

"Of course," I grinned.

Ally stood from my bed and gave me hug which turned into a group hug.

"I'm just glad she makes you this happy," Ally said while squeezing me tighter along with the girls.

"I love you guys," I sighed contently.

"We love you too girl," Normani spoke.

God bless these girls.