25

Y/N's POV

It was after school on Monday and Camila wanted to tag along with me as I bought groceries for my mum.

"Wait, did that really happen?" Camila grinned widely as laughter started to rile up in her.

"Yeah, Michael literally told his African American nephew that he was adopted and he went off crying to his mother. Michael was so confused, he thought Nathan already knew he was adopted," I bursted out laughing at the memory of Michael explaining the whole situation.

Camila cried out an 'oh my fucking gosh' as she covered her mouth and laughed some more. I just simply admired Camila for being so care free and so happy.

"I-I can't breathe," Camila started panting due to laughing too much.

I shook my head and laughed at Camila.

"Y/N?" I looked to my right to see Kia walking towards me.

"Oh hey Kia," I smiled while flashing her a small smile.

Camila immediately found my hand and gripped on it tightly, I looked at her with an amused smile as she pursed her lips looking like she was ready to beat the poor girl if she ever made on move on me.

"I never got your call," Kia brought it up.

"Why does she need to call you when she can call me?" Camila spoke up for me.

I squeezed Camila's hand to signal here to calm down.

"Oh, hey your Y/N's girlfriend," Kia forced a smile.

"Hell yeah I am," I smiled at how proud she sounded.

"Pfft, this fake bitch," Camila mumbled under her breath making me stifle a laugh.

I placed a kiss on her temple while mumbling 'chill' against her temple, Camila smiled up at me once I pulled away. Kia cleared her throat awkwardly catching my attention immediately.

"Oh I'm sorry, Camila that's Kia and Kia that's Camila, my girlfriend," a wide grin took over my face as I introduced Camila as my girlfriend, it feels so good to finally call her my girlfriend.

I could see that Kia forced herself to smile as she stuck out her hand to shake Camila's, Camila just quickly shook her hand and pulled it back immediately. I silently chuckled at how childish she is.

"Well, we gotta grab a few more things before we head back home, I'll see you around," I bid goodbye to Kia and walked off with Camila to the dairy section.

"Like hell you'll see her again," Camila possessively said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Calm down babe," I chuckled and carried on with grabbing a few things.

"What?"

I looked at Camila to see her eyes wide and mouth dropped.

"Uh, I said 'babe'? Do you not like the word 'babe'?" I worriedly asked.

"No no no no, I love it, I just- I just thought I would say it first," she answered quickly.

"Than why'd you make a big deal out of it?" She's amuses me.

"It's you, calling someone babe, the only thing I've ever heard you call babe are animals and I just feel privileged," she dramatically placed her hand on her heart.