61

Y/N's POV

"Don't ya think this is kinda weird?" I asked Camila who was sat in front of me in a fancy Italian restaurant.

Camila looked up from the menu and furrowed her eyebrows at me and asked 'why?'.

"Y'know, because we're such a casual couple, like we barely do anything fancy. The last fancy thing we did was that winter ball event in high school," I shrugged my shoulders while looking through the menu.

"You've never been out on a fancy dinner date?" I looked up to see an amused smile resting upon my girlfriend's face.

My face started to redden under her stare, you could I was a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Well I couldn't really afford a fancy dinner like this when I was with Rachael and it's not like I go on many dates," I answered honestly.

"Plus, I always found this fancy dinner thing awkward because you'd have to make a good conversation and you'd have to eat while getting know each other. On a first date, I would feel really insecure to how I look while eating and it just feels like it's unattractive," I nonchalantly explained as I continued to find the cheapest thing on the menu.

"You don't feel like that with me, right?" She asked me.

"Of course not Mila, we've been together for a year now, I'm used to seeing you shove your face," I quietly laughed at my own joke while Camila scoffed and lightly kicked my leg.

"I'm kidding, a girl with a big appetite is the perfect girl to bring home to mama," I winked at her and saw her cheeks flush a crimson colour.

"What about you? You've been on plenty of fancy dinner dates?" I asked her with my eyes solely trained on her.

"Ben is crazy rich, so he would used to bring me out to fancy restaurants whenever I was mad at him," she answered.

"What about the other dudes or girls? Like before or after Ben?" I pushed on.

"Why are you so curious?"

"Why are you answering my question with another question?"

"You are so annoying," she playfully rolled her eyes while I flashed her a sweet smile in return.

"Answer my question already,"

"Fine, I've been on two fancy dinner dates that wasn't with Ben and that's all," she sighed at the end of her statement.

"Oooo, who was it with? Do I know him or her?" I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

"Y/N, why are you giving me that look? I'm with you and it looks like you're looking to set me up with someone," she laughed a little while looking at me in disbelief.

"I just wanna know more about your past relationships," I answered while grinning.

"It doesn't matter though because I'm with you now, they don't matter to me anymore," she waved me off.

"I know I'm number one-"

"You cocky bastard," she cut me off with a laugh.