39

Camila's POV

"You really hurt her," Calum was blunt with me and I understand why.

"I know Cal, and I-"

"Call me Calum."

I gulped at the tone of his voice, I would hate to talk about this in real life with him.

"I know Calum, and I really do regret even thinking about talking to Austin. Austin just mentioned The Notebook and I couldn't help myself," I sighed worriedly.

"You understand why she stormed off so quickly, right?" He asked.

"Yes I do," the guilt was deep in me.

"Do you remember when I told you about Rachael?" He didn't give me time to answer, "you realise after her, she was careful? Do you realise how she let go of that worry with you? She forgot about getting hurt Mila!"

"Calum, I know," my voice quavered.

"She's a patient person, but when it comes to pain she can't handle it, she stormed off in the moment, not because she didn't want to hear you out. Austin just triggered her," he sighed, I could see him folding an arm around his body.

"Is she okay?" I meekly asked.

"To be honest, she's acting like she is, but she's not," he answered, "she's distracting herself by playing video games and listening to trap and hard style music, since when does she listen to trap and hard style?"

Wow, she's really bummed over this.

"Are you okay?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"No..." I trailed off running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Are with her now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm in the backyard, Michael's with her trying to help her distract herself," he answered.

"Can you help me Calum?" I asked almost eagerly.

"You don't need to do much Mila," he assuringly said, "lock her in your's or her's room and make sure she doesn't leave, explain shit out and don't let her leave," he advised.

"She's being completely petty, but keep in mind she hates Austin with a burning passion, so she felt betrayed when you were talking with him, and you seemed happy," he said.

"Thanks Calum," I feel like I can do this.

"No problem, go get your girl."