5

Your POV

"Dammit Clifford! Get your white ass off me!" I growled as Michael landed on me.

"Hey bestie," he beamed up at me.

"What do you want?" I raised my eyebrow up at him.

"Get your ass ready," he nonchalantly said with an innocent smile.

"What did my mum say-"

"I already asked for you, now hurry!" He cut me off.

I sighed and got out of bed to go change. It's 6:00pm on a Saturday, where could we possibly be going?

I came back to my room to see Michael playing around on my guitar.

"C'mon Paul McCartney, let's go before I change my mind," I said while grabbing my wallet and house keys.

"Bye Pa! Bye Ma!" I yelled out as I walked out the house.

I called shotgun and raced to the passenger seat.

"Hello Calum," I greeted once I entered his car.

"What up," he nonchalantly greeted.

"Let's go!" Michael cheered.

Calum then started driving towards wherever we were going.

"So boys, where are going?" I asked.

"The beach, they're having a bonfire," Michael answered.

"I swear Michael, if I'm dragging your drunk ass back to the car at the end, I'll make your hungover even worse," I threatened him.

"I won't be that drunk tonight," he scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, he says that all the time.

"Let's fucking party," Calum squinted his eyes and pouted his lips while nodding his head.

I shook my head and laughed before exiting the car. Michael immediately ran off and Calum and I just sent disapproving daggers at the back of his head.

"Oh hey! Look who it is! It's Camila, what a coincidence," Calum over dramatically said.

"You dweebs totally planned this, didn't you'?" I glared at Calum.

"Hey look! Ally is calling us over!" He dodged the question and dragged me to where they were sitting.

"Hey guys!" Calum greeted happily.

"Hi," I nonchalantly greeted with a warm smile.

A bunch of hey's and hi's we're chucked at us before we sat down.

"Y/N! Come sit next to me!" Camila called out.

My heart beat sped up as I felt my cheeks and ears warm up. I plastered a shy smile and made my way towards her.

"Hi," she softly smiled at me. That fucking smile will be the death of me.

"Hi," I returned the smile.

I noticed she was staring right into my eyes and me being an awkward little child I am, I darted my eyes everywhere but her.

"So," she cleared her throat and finally looked away.

"How was your Saturday going?" She asked.

"It was good until Michael came barging in my room and demanding me to get dressed," I answered calmly.

She then let out a cute giggle, "wouldn't be surprised if you scolded him."

"I clearly remembered harshly yelling 'dammit Clifford get your white ass off me'," she shook her head in amusement.