57

Y/N's POV

The hardest thing about performing in a room with over a thousand people, is trying to find those specific pair of eyes that bring ease to you.

I know she's out there, she sent me a snap of her in front of Berklee with my family and friends.

"Psst, Y/N,"

I took my head out of the curtains and looked behind me to see my six foot giant blonde friend Luke standing there with his hands behind his back and a cheeky smile on his face.

"I saw her, your girlfriend and she's so pretty, you're so lucky man-"

"Where? Where did you see her?" I cut him off.

"I went to take a piss and when I got there she walked out of the women's toilets, but dude she looks exactly like the pictures you showed me. I think she thought I was a creep 'cause I just stared at her and never entered the men's room," I laughed at the last part of his statement.

"She's a beauty isn't she?" I happily sighed having a mental image of Camila in my head.

"How do I answer that?" He asked.

"What?" I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion.

"Y'know, if I agree you will get territorial and tell me to back to off, but if I say nothing, you'll feel offended that I don't think your girl is good looking. So how do I reply?" Luke explained while using hand gestures.

Luke is a genuine and nice guy, I appreciate him a lot.

"I'd be hella offended if you didn't agree with me, Camila's a fucking angel in disguise," I chuckled.

"Good, 'cause I completely agree with you, she's a stunner," he winked.

After hearing that I was up next to perform, my nerves got the best of me and my breathing became irregular.

"Y/N, you'll do great, just go out there and show them what you've been working on this semester," Luke rubbed my shoulders to try and hype me up.

"Next to perform, Y/N and the Berklee band,"

"Go and smash it," he smiled at me supportively and tapped my back.

I took a deep breath in and walked out into a cheering crowd, I stood in front of the mic with my Telecaster and searched around the room for my favourite pair of brown eyes.

Still searching, I started playing the chords and to sing the song that I wrote for my brown-eyed girl.

"I would die for you
Tell a lie for you
Take my last dime and split that with you too
They say that I'm crazy
Can't help but think maybe
But as soon as you touch my hand
That's when I knew baby

No it's never been perfect but
It's always been perfect for us

Cause this is that mad love
That cry when you cry love
That die if you die love
That fight if you fight love
This is that mad love
Are you extreme love
We are a team love
Mess with you mess with me love