Chapter eighteen: Make me find my friends

Hey guys! So first of all sorry for not updating so much

Hey guys! So first of all sorry for not updating so much. I just finished up with my exams and have a little more free time, which i will use to write. Secondly, i just created an Instagram account , so make sure to check it out for sneak peaks and announcements. Third, this chapter goes to @hannahLolz for the inspiring words she's given to me, and some writing tips. Due to that, from now on the chapters won't be that long.By now they were 2000 words less or more, from now on, i intend to be around 1500 or 1600 without the author's note.  Fourth i wanna make a regularly update each week, how does each Saturday sound? Let me know in the comments. If somehow i won't post a chapter in a week, it will be with a good reason. Fifth , am i the only one in love with Camila Cabello's song 'Never be the same'? That's all. Happy reading.

We all got into the house and we're ready to party. Once we were in the house Cody was no longer with us. Great, now I am stuck with Joshua. We pass some drunk people who were making out. Made our way to the kitchen, to take something to drink.

Surprisingly we hold hands together all the way there. I suspect it's because he didn't want me to get lost through the growing crowd. We decided we should just take 2 glasses clean and get some water from the water tap.

After doing that, Joshua does the unexpected. He invites me to dance. Which I awkwardly accept. After 2 minutes pass, a slower song comes on. Now I know for sure my life turns into a movie. I mean, since when are this kind of things real?

Seeing I am deep in my thoughts and don't make any move, he takes my hands and puts them around his neck, and then he puts his own arms on my lower back. We dance like that for the entire song not bothering to change a word.

Meanwhile *Zick's POV* (P.S. NOW THAT'S A FIRST)

After making out with 2 strangers, I need some fresh air. What is wrong with me? I am no longer able to do one-night stands. I know what you're thinking, 'this has to do with Casey', but it's not that. Okay maybe that too, but not entirely. That kiss we had the other night didn't mean anything. I mean, yeah, I wanted to know kiss her, but I didn't feel attracted to her. I wish I would've been, but I am not. She's the perfect girl, she's everything I ever wished for in a girlfriend, and still nothing.

I am not dump, I can see how something is happening between she and Joshua. Got to say, I never saw Joshua like that before. Casey definitely is special. In the last 5 years Joshua never, payed attention to anyone for that matter. I can see how much Casey affects him. And I am glad that slowly he opens up again.

I am on a balcony from one of the rooms. A beer in a hand trying to take my mind off this. But the memories come back, the past hunts me since then and they seem like they can't let it go.

I start to take a sip every time something comes back.

Stupid mistakes. *sip* Stupid past. *sip* Stupid memories. *sip* Stupid people *sip* Stupid Oliver. And when I want to take another sip, I realize my cup is empty. Damn it.