Part 5 : Life in Beacon

Start from the beginning

Blake : "yeah that was so kind of you"

Me : "kind ? What do you mean ? I just did what anybody would do. An internal conflict like this could ruin countries"

Jaune : "still, not just anybody would do that. Anyways, by the way you stopped Cardin's punch, you must be strong. Was that your semblance ?"

Me : "i do- i mean that wasn't my semblance. My strength came from training"

Jaune : "well then can i uhhh... ask you a favor"

Me : "what is it ?"

Jaune : "i need help training"

Me : "you want me to train you ?"

Jaune : "yes please"

Me : "sure. If it'll help"

Jaune : "THANKS MAN!!"

Me : "you're welcome"

Pyrrha : "we should get going now"

Jaune : "oh yeah professor Oobleck's class will begin in 10 minutes" he said before everyone but pyrrha left the cafeteria.

Pyrrha : "hey (Y/N)?"

Me : "yes miss Nikos"

Pyrrha : "please, you don't have to be so formal with me. Just call me Pyrrha. Why are you so formal with everyone anyways?"

Me : "uhh... nothing it's just an old habit don't worry about it Pyrrha"

Pyrrha : "okay then. Anyways, i want to thank you"

Me : "for what ?"

Pyrrha : "i've been trying to get Jaune to train with me for a long time now. I'm just grateful that finally somebody could help my leader"

Me : "well i'm glad i could be of service to you all. Anyways, why don't you join us ?"

Pyrrha : "join you ?"

Me : "yes, having a world renown fighter there will surely help Jaune greatly to improve his fighting capabilities"

Pyrrha : "u-uh s-sure i will t-thanks for asking me to help" her cheeks were red and she seemed nervous.

Me : 'she can't be afraid of me too right ?'

Pyrrha : "anyways, come on! w-we should get going" she said before she walked towards the exit while holding my hand. When we got out of the cafeteria, i saw Blake looking at us. She seemed annoyed.

Blake : "what are you guys doing ?" She said while crossing her arms. Pyrrha then looks at her hand and she realized that she was holding my hand.

Pyrrha : "s-sorry i was only t-trying to uhh... look at the time. We're going to be late" she said before rushing away.

Me : "what was that ?" Blake just sighed while looking at me.

Blake : "quite a ladykiller aren't you ?" She said with a hint of Anger ?

Me : "i am not a ladykiller! The rules forbids the killing of women!" I said before i almost panicked after I realized what i jus said.