Hatred

Y.Kihyun's POV

I hate him.

The way he acts innocently .

The way he talk nicely to other people .

What a fake asshole ! no one knows that idiot actually is the real satan.

If angel fell from the sky , so does he , the satan.

"Kihyun ah , dude stop staring at that popular guy! you are being creepy!"

My best friend Yoongi sat infront of me with a tray of food. I took an apple from him and eat it.

"He's annoying me"

I heard he's sighing,he put down his bread and looked at me with curiosity.

"Honestly i don't know what is your problem with him. You have been saying that for hundred times.What did he do to you? i never saw you talk to him"

Oh right . No one knows that we are actually related. Not by blood but his father married my mother and i had to live with them.Of course Yoongi didn't know about this .

My parents divorced since i was kid and my mother had to work hard to give me a good life . All of sudden , last year mother said she wants to remarry. She said the guy is a good man and was divorced too. I agreed about it because he is rich so i thought our life will be easier and my mother won't need to work anymore .

What i didn't expected was he has a son and that person is my worst enemy since middle school!

I called him as Satan Lee Minhyuk!

My mother has registered her name under Lee's family and she wanted to include me too but i manage to refused . I don't want people know about my family. There is no way i let myself get bully like i was a kid.

I still remember how Minhyuk used to tell the other kids not to be friends with me because i have no father and i have curse.

Because of him, i don't have any friends in middle school.He also always taken my things and i will get a punishment from teacher for i didn't do.

His bullying continues when we are in a high school. I didn't ask my mother to let me change school because i don't want to burden her . It hurts me enough to see her struggling all day all night working .So i had to endured everything with hopes i will be fine after graduate. I will be in a good college and Minhyuk won't get to bully me again.

But life is cruel . We are not only studying in the same college but also lived under the same roof !

"Oi ! stop daydreaming, our break is over . Let's go to our next class" Yoongi pulled me along and we both went to our class.

Yoongi is the only person whom want to be my friend.I don't know what rumor Minhyuk has spreads to the whole college but he seems to be the only one that don't care about it. We have two similar class so i will sit with him. I took multimedia and business not because of my choice but my father. He said he wants me and his son to take over his company.I can't say anything because he was paying for it since i don't get any scholarships.

I sighed . I should find a job soon . Father has giving me a load of pocket money but i won't use it . I need to gain money by my own .

The last class ended , Yoongi and i say goodbye and i'm standing in the parking lot waiting for that satan. I still don't have my license and mother had to go somewhere today so i have to ride with Minhyuk.

"Where the hell is he?!" 25 minutes has passed and his ass still don't show up. Sighing , i started walking out of the building towards the bus stop.

'Honk'

I almost got a heart attack when a dark blue range rover stopped infront of me . I recognised it and glared at the driver as he unlocked the door to let me in .

Hurriedly , i went in the car because i don't want anyone to see me .It will be bothersome if people saw us . Minhyuk will use the situation to bully me again.

"What took you so long?! i waited for 30minutes!" I said while wearing the seatbelt.

"Shut up! don't be a sissy bitch. I had a fight with my girlfriend. Oh ex girlfriend actually. That slut is fucking annoying. Seriously, women did nothing good except being a fucking sex toy!"

Ugh. I can't stay any longer . I feel my hatred towards him getting stronger . I will started get over sensitive and will bark at him .

"Whatever! drop me by the next traffic light.I'll take the subway"

"Where the fuck you are going?!" I was startled by his loud voice. Why he always did that?

"Why do you care?! just drop me and then you can go do your things. Go fuck any slut !" Grr. I can't hold my patience whenever i talked to him. I hate this guy!

"Are you jealous?" He grinned and wriggle his eyebrow . The fuck?

I scoffed. " Why would i get jealous over your slut? i'm a guy. Are you fucking blind?!"

He suddenly stopped the car on the sideline and grabbed my face " Oh you are ? i thought you were a girl because looking at your fragile body , soft white milky skin and that ass . It looks like a bitch to me and your way of thinking is wrong. I asked if you were jealous of me because i'm not a virgin like you . So don't raise your voice at me bitch!" He released me roughly and continued drive like usual.

Fuck! why would i think like that! stupid Kihyun . My face are hurt . I'm getting irritated because i can't talk back at him  . It's really annoyed me.

"What is this? your new way to bully me? fuck you asshole! i'm not the same Kihyun you used to bully before! touch me and i'll bite you back! let me off here!"

He stopped the car and i hurried get off . I take a glance at him and saw his sad expression. What the ? No.It must be my imagination.

I sighed . Now where should i start finding a job?

___________________________
   🤙 Are you a KiHyuk shipper?