💮18~~~💮

🌺Paula's Point of View🌺

Two months later

Soo, a lot happens in the few months that has passed, well Arielle is pregnant, Maye and I became friends again, my mom found her soul mate,Noah and Maye are dating and Trevor and I are going on our fifth date today.

"Wear this!!" Maye jumped In excitement, clapping her hands like a child.

"Wow, it beautiful, did you get this for me Maye!?" I asked.

"Umm, noooo," she replied.

"Maye?" I said, raising an eye brow.

"Mayybee," she dragged out the words.

"Well thank you thank you thank you!!!! I love it!!" I hugged her.

"Your welcome, bestie!!" She jumped, "now, go get ready, Trevor will be here, any min now!"

I ran inside the bathroom and had a shower. I came out in a zippy and got dress, Maye did my makeup and my hair, and I put on the the white straight dress, that hugs my curves, and then I went down stairs.

My mom, Maye and I talked for a little time, when I heard the door bell rang.

"It looks to me that prince charming is here!" My mom mocked.

"Mom!!" I whined and went over to the door, I open it, and there stand a gorgeous man, dresses in a tuxedo, with his hair gell down.

"Hello beautiful, ready!?" He asked.

"Yes!!" I replied, and stepped out of the house.

A\N
~~~~
Short, but I really want to end the book, so stay with me, ok peeps, vote and comment, as always, I love you!!!!
~~~~~

Katy
~~~~~~~~