🌲16~~~🌲

🌹Trevor's Point of View🌹

(12 months later)
After the accident, Paula didn't wake, I guess the doctor was right, she's really gone!!! I miss her so damn much! I never leave her side, never! And everyday I wish for her to open her eyes, but every time I got my hopes up, I would, be disappointed in the end. Today, I'm here, again, at her bed side, she seems so peaceful, in this state, but yet so pale, and dead.

I Walked, a round the bed, crying, I can't remember the last time I ate, right now I don't have an appetite for food.

"Honey, here, have some thing to eat," my mom, said, walking through, the door with a tray in her hands.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled to her.

"Please, at least eat something, honey," she requested.

"No!!! I'm not hungry!" I shouted.

"I'll, just leave it here, in case you Change your mind," she said and rest it on the coffee table. I didn't response, I only hear a a girl saying, what's happening here. I turn around, and saw Paula with her eyes open, and bright, like the morning star.

"P-Paula, is that you?" I shouted.

"What's happening, who are you?"

"I'm your boyfriend, Trevor," I added.

"I had a boyfriend?" She said with shock eyes.

"Yes, yes!" I exclaimed.

"What else happen!?" She asked.

"Umm, your mom, got back to normal, I believe she's going to therapy, and you kicked, Cassy's ass!" I replied.

"Well, that's great, but,who is Cassy?" She asked, raising, a brow.

"Umm, well, let's just say she's the girl, who bullied you all your life" I replied.

"Good!" She exclaimed, "can I go home now?"

"Umm, I don't think so, I'm going to inform the doctor that you are a wake, ok," I replied, getting up from the chair.

"Fine!" She then replied, and turn in her bed.

I can't believe this, my baby is awake!!!!!!

A\N
~~~~~~

Well, I told u things were going to get better, vote and comment my peeps, bye.
~~~~
Katy
~~~~~