💃 06~~~💃

💫Trevor's Point Of View💫

Don't panic!!
Don't panic!!
Don't panic!!
She's coming!!
Of course, she's ,she can't left me here.

Guys, do you think I'm freaking out too much, I am at my house, walking up and down, in the living room, wondering if Paula will come.

Ding Dong

Ohh god, she's here. Act smooth. I walk over to the door, and fixed my collar, then open the door. There she was standing, at my door, looking all hot and sexy, oh, God think straight Trevor.

"Hello, beautiful," i commented.

"Hi Trevor, Umm, can I come in?" She asked, more like mumbled.

"Oh yeah, of course,"I replied, stepping away from the door.

"Thank you," she said timidly, and walked in side.

"Wow, your house is really beautiful," she commented.

"Not as beautiful has you," I said under my breathe.

"What was that?" She asked, staring at me, with her sparkling eyes.

"Umm, nothing, come, take a seat, do you want any thing to eat, or drink?" I asked.

"Umm, can I get some, cocoa, with marshmallows and a lot of milk and sugars, that will go well, with some chocolate chip cookies, and a chocolate cup cakes, okay?" She suggested, wow, she really has a very big appetite, but I got them any ways, after getting them, I found her on the ground, scattering the books.

"Soo,should we start?" I asked, handing her the things she asked for.

"Yeah, we should," she simply said and collected, the things from me.

(Skip the work)
After a long, and boring subject, we finally stopped and I went for some orange juice. She just lay on the couch, and stretched her legs,

"Soo are you still up for the date?" I asked

No one answer. I looked over the couch, and saw her asleep, Uhh, she's so cute, I love her, I really love her.

A\N
~~~~~~

Well some one decides to admit to themselves, but did he admit it to Paula. Continue reading, to find out. Ohh, I've published another story, called Captured by the bad boy, get it, its completed, OK, vote and comment, and continue reading, love you guys!!!!!!!!!!