💖04~~~💖

🙍 Paula's Point of View🙎

I sat in the class, even when it was dismissed. I knew for sure that Maye, had gone, now you see why I call her a red headed demon. It just keep coming back to me, the death glare that Cassy lend me, I don't really feel that she lend me, because I can still feel it boring through my skin, she must of left it on me. Ughh, my live is going perfectly fine. I felt my phone vibrating, signaling that i got a text message. Guess who's from?

Trevor

Trevor: Hi, I'm in the café across the road. Meet me there, I have some thing to ask u. ☕☕

How did this dufus get my phone number.

Trevor: I know u r asking, how on earth did I get your phone number, well, Maye, gave it to me. 💁💁

I should of known, Maye, you are a back stabbing little bitch!!!.

I walk out of the class, it was lunch time, so I went over to the café. I could see Trevor, sipping something In a cup, I guess that it is hot chocolate.
I walked up to him, with a smug look and my hand at my side, he simply look up and wink, and get back to whatever he was drinking.

"Have a seat, babe," he finally spoke.

"Do not call me that!!" I hissed, but still obey him, I took a seat, across from him. Then the both of us start off,

"I need to tell...." We stop, the space between us was getting contaminated by our contentions.

"You go first," he replied, very calm

"OK, then," I agreed, "we have a group project to work on, it is due next week, in English, OK!"

"Fine, is that's all?" He asked.

"Yeah, Umm, we'll do it at your place, OK, my place its not a little welcoming, I hope you understand," I explained to him, you know, my mother and the men she bring in the house and because, she's always drunk.

"I understand, Umm, now to my question" he replied, I'm really glad that he except me coming over his house.

"Yes, go ahead," I said, curious, to what he wants to say.

"Umm, I was asking if you wanted to go out sometimes, just me and you, two best friends?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck, quite nervous.

"I'm not sure..." I replied, thinking.

"Please, Paula, please, I promise, no touching, no making out, just getting to know each other, I mean, you ask me any question, and I'll answer, and Ill do the same," he explained.

"Fine, fine OK, to marrow 7 pm, OK," I told him and get out of the seat. He held on to my hand and whispered thank you. Omg, the bad boy, Greek God, American modeler, just ask me out, I guess things might turn out good after all.

A\N

~~~~

Well at least Paula's gets a date, continue reading and please, vote and comment!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏💖💗😮💎👄

~~~~~~~