🏁13~~~🏁

🌍Trevor's Point of View🌍

When she said I love you too, I couldn't believe my ears. Its like, I just get, one million chick to fuck with, but it was better!!?

She finally accept me!!!!

Finally!! Now every male, will know about this and wouldn't dare to touch, her, smell her, not even look at her,  because she's mine! All MINE!!!!!!

🏟Paula's Point of View🏟

After Trevor, kissed me, his face, was telling, a whole lot of expressions.

Mine
Possessions
Good
Lust
Thank god
She accept me
Ooooooo, I thought that she wasn't going to accept

And a whole lot more, which I can't figure out.

He walk me to class,and kiss me on the cheek before leaving

During class, I haven't feel so happy in years. My mom is back to normal, she's good again!!

Trevor, and I are girl friend and boy friend now, so what could go wrong.

[After class]
{At the locker}

"Bitch, you took my man!!, now your gonna feel it!!!" Cassy stated, them kick me in the stomach, then Bee Bee, came and step in my chest, with her heels, and Cee Cee slap me across the face, over and over again!!!

I'm not gonna let some wanna be bitch do this to me, so I got up, and throw them off me. I took up Cassy, and slap her in the face, spit in her eyes, kick her in her stomach, and threw her against the locker. Then Bee Bee, I took her up, and kick her continuously until, blood pour out of her mouth, and then, stepped in her stomach, and threw her against the locker, then to Cee Cee, I slap her in the face with my books, and then sit in her chest, and kept punching, and punching her in her face, until, I saw, blood came out of her nose, I threw her against the locker, and then I left them there to die!!!!

A\N
~~~~~~~

They really get Paula on her wrong side!!!
Vote and comment, and continue reading!!
~~~

Katy
~~~~~~