💗11~~~💗

♒Paula's Point of View♒

During physical, every eye was on me, and I hated it. Really, and truly, I hate to be seen, I might have a heck of a brain, but, I rather be a normal kid. I don't want to be popular, or, I don't want to be a geek. But since I am not popular, and I'm not rich, they, refer me has a geek. I hate them!!!! I HATE SCHOOL!!!!! The whole class, I was trying to not have eye contact with Trevor. He keeps on on looking at me, with a worried face.

He's playing smart.

He's acting like a freaking innocent!!!

I'm not falling for this one, never!!!!

"Is it true!?" A blonde hair, girl, walk up to me and said, well this is new, no one except Maye and Arielle, normally talks to me, speaking about Arielle, where is she??

"Is it true about what?!" I asked, really wanting to know.

"Was it true that you slept with bad boy Trevor?" She didn't stop for me to answer, but continued, "how was it? Is his dick, huge? Did you lick his abs? Did you suck your pussy!?"

Right now, I am so disgusted. Soon, a crowd gathered. And the teacher, Mr, Foster, stand, to adjust it.

"Around the back, are you guys having your own class?"

"Umm, sir, it was just a misunderstanding, sorry," I explained.

"OK then, ms. Anderson," he replied. And continued with the lesson.

(After, class)

I walked to my locker, dragging my feet on the ground. There were stares, but not has much, has this morning. Ughh, I hate high school.

"Um..hi, Paula!" I heard some one behind me said. I could recognized that voice, any where.

"What do you want, jerk!" I snapped, turning a round.

"Listen Paula, I don't know, why are you mad....at ME!!!! But if you are thinking that I plan this shit!! I wasn't me!" Trevor explained.

"I don't believe you, I should of never trust you, you really played me,well guest what, Trevor!! YOU WIN!!!" I replied, stomping away from my locker. I went under a stair way, and cried, my self to sleep.

(Five hrs later)

YOU WIN keeps, coming back, replaying over and over again. I got up, and looked around the school, and saw it empty, I looked at my watch and saw that school, was dismissed, half an hour, ago, I guess, I'll be heading home.

"Want, company?" I turned around and sighed.

"No...Conner!" I answered.

"Com'on, its not gonna hurt, just walking!" He exclaimed.

"Fine," I replied, in defeat.

"So how've you've been?" He asked.

"Take a while guess!"

"I'm sorry if I put you through any trouble,"

"Ohh, your sorry, well, you really think that sorry can change the humiliation, that I had to go through?!"

"I know, you were going to say that,"

"Soo, if you knew, why did you ask?"

"Just trying to make conversation," he then, became quite.

For the rest of the walk, I rest my mind, by listening to Lady Gaga, Cure.

" If I can find a cure,
I'll, I'll fix you with my,
Love, no matter what you do I'll, I'll fix you with my love, and if you say your OK, I'm gonna heal you any way, promise I'll always be there, promise, I'll be back yours!!"

I came to my door step,and took the head phone off

"Thanks for the walk home," I said.

"Yeah, even though you ignored me, almost the whole walk, your welcome," he joked.

"Anyway, im going inside now," I replied, step inside, and close the door, behind me.

Ughh, today was a long and weary day!!!

A\N
~~~~

Ok, did make up for the short chapter, please tell me, by voting and commenting, your baby ~~~

Katy
~~~~~