♓14~~~♓

💠Paula's Point of View 💠
I walk down the hall, proud of my self, for what I did back there, I was like a mega super, ninja, I was awesome.

Some teenagers, were proud of me as well, but some just think, that it was good luck, well, if it is good luck.....

THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!

I am clearly in a good mood, could the day get any better?!!

Speaking of better, here, comes my man!!!!

"Hey honey!" He greated me, has he kissed my forehead.

"Hi babe!" I said, more like snap.

"What's the matter now!?" He asked, sighing.

"Ughh, nothing much, just Cassy, and her bimbo friends, ganged me, and nearly beat my weave out!!" I replied, sarcastically.

"They did, WHAT!!" He shouted, walking, to the scene.

"No, Trevor, no, I already took, care of that, well good, too!" I smirked.

"Well, what do you expect, you learn from the best!" He joked, pointing at him self.

"Ohh, please!" I replied, popping the 'p', "you couldn't hurt a fly!"

"Well, I could for you babe," he said, sweetly, pecking me on my lips.

"Can we do this at home, I'm getting late for class!" I whined.

"You don't have to rush, we're having class together, remember!" He remind me.

"Ohh, yeah, history, well, come on Greek God!" I joked. He smirked at me, when he heard the word, Greek God, Ughh, I love his smirks!!!

A\N
~~~~£

The chapters are getting short these days, hope you can forgive me, my loves. The way that you can show, how you forgive me, is by voting, and commenting to me.

And if you guys have any, additional, questions or request, please, contact me, I don't really check comments, OK!!!

My phone number is:

532-7261

And please, I beggggg
When, calling, state that you are calling from wattpad, OK, love you peeps, and peace out!!!!!
~~~

Katy
~~~~~~~~