💅09~~~💅

💚Paula's Point of View 💚

"That movie was awesome, thank you for today, Trevor," I said, walking out of the movies.

"Any time, just give me a call," he said, handing me a note, with his number written on it.

"Yeah, can I get, a drive home? My car got punctured" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he answered, and hop in the car.

The car ride, was silent, but not awkwardly silent, but, satisfying, and comfortable, silent.

"Thanks a lot, and I enjoyed my day, especially the ice cream," I joked.

"Yeah me too, you think we can do this again some times?" He asked.

"Are you asking me on another date, bad boy?" I asked, wriggling my eyes brows.

"I guess I am," he replied.

"Sure," I simply answered and walk in in side of my house.

(NEXT MORNING)

"haaaaa, why, do I feel so good today?" I asked myself.

I got up, and rub the sleepiness out of my eyes and went in the bathroom, after a fifteen mins, shower, I was out, looking for an out fit. I finally decided that I was going to wear, my flair, shocking color, green dress, with matching green flip flops, and put on light make up. I head down stairs, to find my mother, smoking.

"Where the hell were you last night, we're you out, fucking?" She asked, scratching her hair

"I came home, but the night before last night, I slept at a friends house, we had this project together," I explained.

"OK, then, here's your lunch money," she said, handing me, $350.

"Mom, I don't need this much," I said, denying the amount she gave me.

"Just take it, I have enough to bring you through the rest of the week," she replied, forcing the money in my hands.

"OK thanks," I replied, walking through the door, forgetting break fast, nothing wasn't in the house, so, I don't really care if I forget.

After a half hour walk to school, I finally, reached the hall ways of the disgusting, smelly teenagers. I really need to get my car fixed. I walked over to Maye, she had a shocked face on, every one had a shock face on.

"What's the matter, Maye?" I asked.

"Umm....Paula, your not gonna believe this, and you have my deepest sympathy, when you find out, OK, darling," she replied.

"What, please tell me!" I panicked.

She then hold up, a poster of me, sleeping in Trevor's bed, and on it marked, 'BIGGEST, SLUT IN SCHOOL😏😏'

Then, I heard, the voice behind me, that I will kill, a person, not to hear it.

"Look Bee Bee, the geek, slept with my man, and now she's exposed has a hoe, ha, this is too good to be true. That's what happen to walking man thieves around here!" She  smirked, saying, then slap me in the face. She was going to slap me again, when a muscular, hands, grab hers, and tossed it,

"Don't you touch her, bitch!!"

A\N
~~~~

So things are getting messy!! Continue voting and comment, OK, love you peeps!!
~~~~~

Katy💃💃💃
~~~~