👁01~~~👀

💎 Paula's Point of view.💎

Hello, I am Paula Marykate Anderson. I am 17 years old, my favourite color is pink, I don't have a favourite food, I was born in Las Vegas, and I moved to Philadelphia. I live with my mom. My father died when I was 5. And no, you don't have to hush me, I've got over that, years ago, I have two besties, Arielle and Maye. Is there any information  that I'm leaving out?? *thinking*  Ohhh, I've never been in a relationship before. Relationships sucks!!!  As a matter of fact I don't want any relation, why?? Simple!! I don't want my heart to be shattered by a back stabbing little man whore, I have seen this, ALOT!!!!!  In romantic movies and novels, when this girl falls in love with a boy and at the end of the day, the boy brakes her heart and leave it there to shatter. I'm not gonna lie though, even though I say these negative things about them,  I really enjoy reading and watching them. They always get me at the end and I always cry. My emotions sucks, OK!!

Enough of introductions, let's get down to business. I am at the mall, picking out some new outfits for school to marrow. Yes, new day, but not at new school, I've been going to that school, for two and a half years now. I am frustrated right now. Why? School sucks!!! At least for me. Cassy Walkers is a blonde, hot chick, she's a cheer leader, she gets all the hot guys, she's a whore, slut and a total pain in the ass and she makes my life a living hell made with oceans of fire. For the last few years, she has made my life very uncomfortable, and my mom doesn't give a damn, all she cares about is that I am doing well.

I walk around the entire mall, looking for a black and white converse. I couldn't find any
The only colors were only black and only white, so I decide to pick up, two pairs of the black one and the white one as well.

After walking around the enormous mall, I decided to cash the things that I had and went home. I didn't have a car....... Yet, so I had to walk. I step out of the mall, taking in the warm summer breeze, summer was gone, but not the breeze. I then walk down the road, my house is just a few mins away, that's when some one approach me with a knife at my neck, I am been rob!!! I couldn't see the persons face, because he attack me from the behind.

"Give me all your cash!!" He spat, putting pressure on the knife.

"Never!!" I yell at him. I know that that was kind of stupid, but I had to work hard in my summer job to get this money.

"You know that you are making this hard on your self." He said, fiercely.

"No, I'm not gonna give you it. You can kill me!! Go ahead, but I'm not giving you my cash, you little shit!!" I replied, through my gritted teeth.

"Fine," he simply said and put alot more pressure on the knife. He really is going to kill me, I should of give him the damn cash. I was still closing my eyes, when I feel him loosen the knife. He's not gonna kill me, hayyyyyyy!!! I hear some weird voices behind me. It sound like some one is getting their ass kick. I quickly look around, and saw the crook on the ground, morning in pain. A boy suddenly stand up and shouted,

"Scram!!"

Holy moly!!! You don't believe who is standing in front of me. It is the bad boy of our school, Trevor Conner. He remove the strain of hair that got loose in his face and walk up to me and said,

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, just a little shaken up" I answer, shivering.

"Do you want a ride home?" He offer, nodding to his black shinny BMW.

I simply nod, and walk to the car. He follow behind me, and enter as well.

"I am Trevor Conner, what is your name?" He said, smirking.

"P-Paula And-ansderon," I shutter, like a complete idiot.

"So P-Paula," he mock, "You rather die than to give up your Money?"

He is clearly disgusting and nosy, " Um Trevor," I replied.

"Yes babe," he smirk. This guy is already calling me babe and we just met two mins ago, ughh.

"Can you mine your damn business?!" I whisper, shout. He glare at me. He never expect that reply. I hop out of the car, and walk into my house.

I didn't stop to say thank you , I just walk through the door.

I fix up a little something to eat, and had a shower. I change into a tank top and a shorts, loosen my hair, and went to bed. Tomorrow's going to be a weary and miserable day, so I better get some rest, I said to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N

Hey, what's upppp!!!!! This is my second book. Hope u like it so far, and hope that u vote and comment.

Love you peeps!!

Katy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~